+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: All things on the Scott and Jase alliance

The Couple

This just occured to me, what if the pair that was already dating was Scott and Holly? It would explain the whole lust triangle.

Drew and Cowboy are just Followers.

I used to like both of these guys. But OMG what wimps they are. They do nothing but follow what Jase and Scott want them to. Cowboy is such a wannabe and Drew is just a big wimp. Either they get a backbone soon or they are gonna leave this place looking like the superwimps of BB5.
    :phhht
    Beauty is a beauty does.

FORT Newbie
    Maybe the reason Jase and Scott act the way they do is THEY are a couple and Holly is coming between them....it would be funny

Soon and very soon, the Jase/Scott alliance will be no more!!!!!!

(I hope...)

C'mon alliance, you know you want Scott gone!!!!!
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

I know you all are going to hate me for this but Jase is hands down the best player in the house and is hilarious. He may have went a little overboard on the Ace Ventura thing tonight, but he had me cracking up. When he needs to come through he does. Right now he is the most deserving to win this game and I cannot see how anyone can argue that.

Rab
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojogame
    I used to like both of these guys. But OMG what wimps they are. They do nothing but follow what Jase and Scott want them to. Cowboy is such a wannabe and Drew is just a big wimp. Either they get a backbone soon or they are gonna leave this place looking like the superwimps of BB5.
    :phhht
    on Cowboy. He's the weakest of the four with nothing better to do then cry and kiss Scott and Jase's asses. Do something smart for once, why don't you. I feel sorry for Nakomis for having a half-brother this idiotic.

<~ strongly dislikes Cowboy.

Last night my rather laid-back hubby got exasperated at Jase while he was talking and got up, found a ball...walked over to the tv and circled the ball around the tv while Jase was still talking he said...this ball is the world and Jase thinks it revolves around him...!

Quote Originally Posted by LemonDrop
    Last night my rather laid-back hubby got exasperated at Jase while he was talking and got up, found a ball...walked over to the tv and circled the ball around the tv while Jase was still talking he said...this ball is the world and Jase thinks it revolves around him...!

+ Reply to Thread