+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: All things on the Scott and Jase alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Pambe
    And to anyone who said Jase isn't smart::: Are you kidding?
    No, I'm not kidding.

If Jase actually believes that "one more week and we're unstoppable" is an accurate assessment of the game, then he's a really, really big idiot. If two members of the Horsemen get nominated by the HOH, then one is going home. If they win veto, then the HOH can just put a different member of the Horsemen up, and one of them still goes home. The only way they will be "unstoppable" is if they win every HOH, in which case "one more week" is absolutely irrelevant.

Boyo's a moron.

Quote Originally Posted by Clipse
    I don't think they will let their emotions get in the way...
    But they already have let their emotions get in the way. Arrogance is an emotion, as is whatever fueled Scott's little snit-fit with Diane. Jase and Scott are not exactly paragons of self-control ("No beer?!?!?")....

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner
    Damn you candor. I just choked on my green chicken curry. I dislike both Jase and Scott intensely. I have to say though that at least Jase seems to have some redeeming qualities (although brains isn't one of them that I've seen). Scott is just a bully. That attack on Diane they showed last night because she dared to speculate on strategy was vicious and unforgiveable.
    Well, she did kind of provoke the spat when she said he dated whores. In any case, both tried to engage in a battle of wits ... and both were unarmed.
    It's disappointing that Michael, who seems sensitive and sweet, is aligning himself with the Neanderthals. He's the type they'd be stuffing in garbage cans during rush week.
    I hope Karen doesn't get booted because I'm loving her confessionals.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

John Stamos For President Bob_Saget_Fan's Avatar
    I though Scott looked sooooo cool when he was talking about when he goes to clubs and the place just stops when he enters. He is sooooo dreamy!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob_Saget_Fan
    I though Scott looked sooooo cool when he was talking about when he goes to clubs and the place just stops when he enters. He is sooooo dreamy!
    The secret to being a good person is keeping the people who hate my guts from the people who haven't made up their minds yet.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_Saget_Fan
    More like your worst nightmare!

Originally Posted by Bob_Saget_Fan
    I though Scott looked sooooo cool when he was talking about when he goes to clubs and the place just stops when he enters.
    Yeah, he forgot the "and then I woke up" part.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by mom2
    Yeah, he forgot the "and then I woke up" part.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Why do those two dumbbells think the world revolves around them is my question?

And another thing, putting salt on wound, the message Jase left for Holly... anyone caught that? ....something in the effect of Lori is the female version of Jase? Give me a break! Alison is the female version of Jase is a closer comparison.

The Only Possible Scenario

I am so so mad at Jase and Scott I hate them they are so annoying and I don't want to see them win.The only possible way one of them can win if they both made it to the finals which I see as highly unlikely.Do you realize that if you make people cry all the time they won't like you or vote for you and the friends of the people you make cry will likely be mad at you too for hurting thier friends.I mean if they want Drew who is clearly on the horse side to be able to control Diane and make her want to do stuff that would benifit Jase and Scott I mean making Diane cry all the time doesn't seem the way to go.They also make Will cry Will probably would work with Drew if he wasn't sided with such neanderthals.I think they should just give up now by no stretch of imagination do I see either of those two winning.
    Last edited by eny; 07-28-2004 at 02:34 PM. Reason: anal spelling correction

+ Reply to Thread