+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: All things on the Scott and Jase alliance

I think they are two of the most obnoxious, pompous, conceited, self-centered people ever to play the game, and I, for one, hope they go soon.

I think they are two of the most obnoxious, pompous, conceited, self-centered people ever to play the game, and I, for one, hope they go soon.[/QUOTE]

Couldn't have said it bettery myself!!!!!
    The secret to being a good person is keeping the people who hate my guts from the people who haven't made up their minds yet.

Quote Originally Posted by lobeck
    I think they are two of the most obnoxious, pompous, conceited, self-centered people ever to play the game, and I, for one, hope they go soon.
    Totally agree with you. Last night when I was watching them two I couldn't do anything but call them a**holes and round my eyes. :rolleyes

Quote Originally Posted by esmattynd
    People complain about these guys getting all the airtime, but I think its because they're the ones acting crazy, bathing with each other (ok, that's sort of questionable), being loud, etc.
    They are well aware that antics will get them airtime. They want that airtime. Which leads to more antics. A vicious cycle. Or at least a vapid cycle.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Clipse
    Although most of you hate these guys you have to give them a ton of credit. They have this game so far, they control every aspect of it. They have about 6 people together strong right now in case one of the two don't win HOH. They are great competitors and smart. I don't think they will let their emotions get in the way because they know they need each other to get further in this game. They just have to pick off the girls and Will and they should be able to win this game. They do say a lot of dumb things but when it comes down to it, they are running things.
    YOU ARE ABSOLUTLY RIGHT!

Ever noticed that everybody wants to be somebody, but nobody wants to grow?

Why is 'if' the middle word in life?

Whenever anyone says "I can't," it makes me wish he'd get stung to death by about ten thousand bees. When he says "I'll try," five thousand bees. ("I can," one bee.)

- Jack Handey

Quote Originally Posted by candor
    I stand corrected.
    Too bad he wasn't born earlier, his leadership ability combined with his brilliant mind and jaunty headband would have been a great addition to the Manhattan Project.
    Damn you candor. I just choked on my green chicken curry. I dislike both Jase and Scott intensely. I have to say though that at least Jase seems to have some redeeming qualities (although brains isn't one of them that I've seen). Scott is just a bully. That attack on Diane they showed last night because she dared to speculate on strategy was vicious and unforgiveable.

Quote Originally Posted by buryman
    Another thought. Based on what I'm seeing, there is already a bit on conflict between Jase and Scott. I can see Scott becoming increasingly jealous of Jase and eventually turning...I mean, Jase has Holly's attention..he's won HoH and is generally less of a social deviant than Scott. Guys like Scott will turn on their friends "Lord of the Flies" style. I can't see them being the final two in any situation because Scott couldn't stomach losing to him.
    That's why I think Marvin decided to leave them alone in his nominations. Two egos that size will eventually destroy each other without any help.
    "Better to burn out than just fade away...." - Neil Young

I think they're twins...

xSKATExORxCRYx
    I don't see Scott and JAse both making it to the end, or even to final 4.

They are obviously TOO much of a threat, to have them both end up staying. I imagine one will leave earlier on, and the remaining one will make it to final 3. Final 2 always seems like the most random people (It's luck, after a certain period).

Although Rob/Amber dominated the game from the get go, they had two different strategies: Aggro and Under-the-radar.

Jase and Scott are both playing Alpha-Male, which is less a strategy and more an annoyance.

So are they really only looking out for themselves?
    what about drew and michael?

+ Reply to Thread