+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: All things on the Scott and Jase alliance

FORT Fogey
    Yeah really. And it could've happened with 10 seconds to go and they could've gotten nothing. At least they got some food. Sheesh. I would've been disappointed but I would've been glad that we weren't eating PBJ for another week. Then again, these guys are complete arses.

And candor you mentioned you hated these kinda guys in college. Well, I haven't really met any of those guys in college yet...only finished my first year. But these guys in HS, I hated guys like them back then. Ugh. I never got picked on by them, but I still hated them.

Go Horseman!

Woooooooooooo! I just had to do that.

By now, everyone knows that Jase and Scott DID manipulate/encourage/whaterver Marvin into voting for two ladies. So they do have some influence beyond their foursome. They have some since of gameplay.

I think Jase getting all excited about the bandana was pretty darn funny! And Scott shaving Cowboy's legs? Classic. I wonder if it will make Cowboy faster, as Scott pondered?

People complain about these guys getting all the airtime, but I think its because they're the ones acting crazy, bathing with each other (ok, that's sort of questionable), being loud, etc. In real life, I don't think I would like either of these guys. I would much prefer Mike or Will, who despite being quite different from each other, apparently enjoyed some quality conversations. But as far as the entertainment factor goes, Go Horseman!

Like many people have said, I hate Scott and Jase cuz they are arrogant. It's too early in the game to say they are the best players, we'll know that later. They think they are all that and a bag of chips and THAT is what's annoying!!!

To have an alliance, to try to get power etc... is cool, to think you are God, is not so cool!

Quote Originally Posted by esmattynd
    Woooooooooooo! I just had to do that.

By now, everyone knows that Jase and Scott DID manipulate/encourage/whaterver Marvin into voting for two ladies. So they do have some influence beyond their foursome. They have some since of gameplay.

I think Jase getting all excited about the bandana was pretty darn funny! And Scott shaving Cowboy's legs? Classic. I wonder if it will make Cowboy faster, as Scott pondered?

People complain about these guys getting all the airtime, but I think its because they're the ones acting crazy, bathing with each other (ok, that's sort of questionable), being loud, etc. In real life, I don't think I would like either of these guys. I would much prefer Mike or Will, who despite being quite different from each other, apparently enjoyed some quality conversations. But as far as the entertainment factor goes, Go Horseman!
    No one else is really doing anything interesting. Other than Holly saying stupid tings what would we watch. And to anyone who said Jase isn't smart::: Are you kidding? Jase is the leader of the four horsemen! He KNOWS what hes doing. The only thing I question him about is Holly. I really didn't think he liked her until Saturdays episode. He NEEDS to get away from her. And Scott is made because Jase isn't paying him any attention so he goes and rules over Cowboy who does everything he says. And Drew is in the group but stands alone.
    Ever noticed that everybody wants to be somebody, but nobody wants to grow?

Why is 'if' the middle word in life?

Whenever anyone says "I can't," it makes me wish he'd get stung to death by about ten thousand bees. When he says "I'll try," five thousand bees. ("I can," one bee.)

- Jack Handey

Quote Originally Posted by Pambe
    And to anyone who said Jase isn't smart::: Are you kidding? Jase is the leader of the four horsemen!
    I stand corrected.
    Too bad he wasn't born earlier, his leadership ability combined with his brilliant mind and jaunty headband would have been a great addition to the Manhattan Project.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Can Jase and Scott co-exist until the end?

Another thought. Based on what I'm seeing, there is already a bit on conflict between Jase and Scott. I can see Scott becoming increasingly jealous of Jase and eventually turning...I mean, Jase has Holly's attention..he's won HoH and is generally less of a social deviant than Scott. Guys like Scott will turn on their friends "Lord of the Flies" style. I can't see them being the final two in any situation because Scott couldn't stomach losing to him.

i hope not i hate them what the hell is with them they all ways gotta knock fists and give eachother high 5's its getting annoying but if they do go all the way to the end do these idioits know that only ONE of them is gonna win?

No way. I already sense competitive tension between Scott and Jase. You know the type- they all want to prove their "wand" (or in Scott's case, "pencil") is bigger. If Scott hadn't won the first POV, I'm not sure he would've remained as brotherly with Jase. The only thing keeping their friendship going is they have mutual enemies in common and are using each other to get rid of them up. I do think they are both smarter than they are given credit for. I see them both planning ahead for an eventual split- Scott trying to pull Cowboy to his side, Jase getting snuggly with Holly. Whoever can win Drew's loyalty could be the deciding factor if it ever comes down to a Scott vs Jase war.

I can see those two falling apart. Very self-centered alpha male-ish, and if one ever looks to be in a seriously superior position in the game, it could fall apart. If Scott or Jase also ever notices a better offer -- sacrificing the other to definitely save himself -- I can see either of them taking the chance. They both want to be always right and the center of attention, if they ever truly disagree on what the next step to take is, they'll turn on each other a bit.

The one thing that could really hold them together is if they're paying attention. If they truly know that the only people either of them have a chance against is each other, then they'll do what they can to keep the alliance together.

"Someone's boring me. I think it's me." ~Dylan Thomas

Although most of you hate these guys you have to give them a ton of credit. They have this game so far, they control every aspect of it. They have about 6 people together strong right now in case one of the two don't win HOH. They are great competitors and smart. I don't think they will let their emotions get in the way because they know they need each other to get further in this game. They just have to pick off the girls and Will and they should be able to win this game. They do say a lot of dumb things but when it comes down to it, they are running things.

+ Reply to Thread