+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 7/20 Live Feed Transcripts

7/20 Live Feed Transcripts

Please post your live feed reports here. Everyone is welcome to contribute. We ask a few things of you, though, if you wish to do so:

1) Do not cut and paste from other sites. We wouldn't do it to them, and we'd hope they wouldn't do it to us.

2) If nothing is going on that requires a play-by-play, please compile happenings together in one post every 15 minutes or so, rather than a sentence every post.

3) Please note which feed you're on, and if you're covering a feed that someone else has been covering, please change to another to avoid duplication.

4) Remember we're a PG-13 site, even though the feeds are uncensored.

5) Live Feed reporters are allowed to insert a comment or two in their transcripts, but this thread is NOT for discussion of what has happened on a feed. There will be another thread for discussion, and if something really important happens, please start a new thread with a vague title (to avoid spoilers showing up on the front page). This is our most important rule.

Thanks again, and enjoy the feeds - whether watching or reading!

9:50 am BB time

All happy hamsters are sleeping!

F1 coBR. Mc up against the wall in the floor.

F2 clBR. Dw (oooh, so cute) with Di beside him.

F3 possible the HOH room. If so, that lump under the covers is Mv.

F4, caBr. 3 bodies in three beds.

Checking the quad cam to see if ANYTHING is moving...and it's not.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

10:10 AM BB time...and they're up!

F1 & F2, WC. Lots of hamsters milling around the bathroom, brushing teeth, going to potty, etc. Ja adjusting his ever-present headband.

F3 Kitchen. H wearing a pink spaghetti strap top. Mv and Jn come in and discover they are locked in. Jn says "that is evil, you can SEE outside, but you can't GO outside!" (so the blinds aren't down?) Not much conversation.

F4, also kitchen. More people have come in. W wearing a bright green shirt. (I have noticed W wears a LOT of green.)

I'll give them a bit to wake up good and get to yakking.

1:11 PM BB time

F1, WC. L and Mv in the bathroom, I believe that the sink is clogged up. Mv thinks there is a pen in it, but L says "no, the confiscated that from Karen". They talk about something written down, that it's under the sheets? and they go into the concrete bedroom and crouch down at the bed to look at something. They go back into the WC, and Mv says "did that make any sense to you?" and L says no. Then Mv says his email is (and I think he said g-i-g-i-s-x at aol) ANYWAY, then FISH. Now L is in the backyard, and Mc says "who did you give your email to?" and L says "Mv".

1:20 BB time

F4 BY. Mv says his dog was bit by a rat snake that was 8 ft long. He also says his dog killed a copperhead right before he left. He says he (Mv himself) has killed about 12 snakes, water moccasins, etc. He lives in swampland, full of possums. One of his dogs is 1/2 dalmation and 1/2 samoyed. His other dog is a spitz. He has a giant kennel in his house. One of his dogs has already bitten three people. Feed switches to WC.

Dw and K in the WC. K is doing something to her hair. Dw leaves, and the feed switches to the BY with Mv's dog talk.

F1 & F2, FISH.

F3 & F4 back to the BY, with MV and his dog talk. He says his biggest concern about coming to the show was taking care of his dogs. He contacted the local kennel, but they wanted $1,000 to board them. He said that the kennel in his home was bigger, so he is paying someone to go in and take care of his dogs. He said he was really really worried last night, he got to thinking about if a snake had bitten one of them. He's talking mostly with L. (L is sure friendly to him, considering how she was one of the ones trying to get him booted off a week or so ago!) Mv also has a little parrot.

Now Mv is talking how he likes the show "Six Feet Under".

Reality Tv Addict
    C3&C4: W,H & L discussing the merits of various actors. Talking about Hair and what Jase's hair would look like if it was just natural. He says it would be big curls.

Jen comes in and Lori comments that camera got a boob shot of her. Jen says she doesn't wear a bra. Holly wants to see her in a corset. Jen says she looks HOT in a corset. Asking who has a corset in the house. Someone does (Karen I think). Discussing the idea of Jen wearing the corset for the live show.

Someone (Lori I think) cut Jen's hair, it's now almost chin length. She says she'll go platinum blond before she leaves if the green comes out. H says she can use her blond shampoo if it will help.

Continued discussion of hair...... Jen had dreads when she was young but they poked her neck. H & W think that Jen looks much better with the mohawk and that it gives her a whole new attitude.

Mv comes in with Bible and hands it to H and asks her to read something.... a section that he felt referred to vegatarians and not judging what others eat.

W asks H when she stopped eating fish and stuff. She says when she was about 10 and it followed her watching some faces of death type show where they showed a baby sheep getting eaten live by a vampire..... and she realized the connection between her food and the animal it came from and it grossed her out that the animal used to be alive.

W asks her if her Birth People still eat meat and she says yes. She was raised in OK?!! (Hmm...... ya know for 13 different states these HG's are getting closer and closer).

W asks her about siblings and she says they range from 18-20 and she is the oldest.
    W says he is closest to his sister.
    A/N comes in and compliments on W on his pants.

Everyone goes outside.

Reality Tv Addict
    C3&4: HG's outside. A/N, L,K,W,Mv discussing shirts that they made up where everyone signed them. K says that hers is going right on Ebay.

Discussing Will's friends back home...the name Brandon was mentioned then it went to fish.

Scott got smacked in the head with the golf ball.

Discussing the shirts again. Evidently BB gave them stuff to make up the shirts. K says they may be intended for some competition.

L is giving stuff away. She gave K a skirt, gave "the boys" her moisterizer. Trying to think of something to give A/N and W. Then says that they should all give her something instead. K says she's giving her something.

K says she can't use her body spray anymore because it's what they use to get rid of stinkies in the bathroom. A/N mentions that they will forever be reminded of that when they go to Bath & Body works.

L says she has blisters. A/N asks how she got them and she says from the sneakers that BB bought them, which she likes but they gave her blisters.

Discussing L packing her stuff and what if she's not all packed. Jen says "That's what happens to Marcellus". "What?". Evidently he didn't have all his stuff packed ahead of time because he was assuming he wasn't going.

4H plus Marv playing golf. Everyone else sitting around outside talking. Another discussion about how you can sing in the shower because your mic is off.

L comments how it was funny earlier because they were all singing and BB popped over with "Will stop singing."

K says she asked for a cd of her hubby's music if she gets HOH. The apartment she just moved into is the same apartment that Josh from BB lived in, in LA. She's not sure which season and they are debating it with her.

Jen says they made her watch several tapes of past shows before she came into the house because she had never seen the show before.

Discussing past season houseguests and how much of a snot Chiara was over Amy coming back into the house.

HG's are really bored..... [and so are we]

+ Reply to Thread