+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 7/19 Live Feed Discussion

eny
    FORT Fogey

7/19 Live Feed Discussion

Please discuss the goings on in the live feeds here to keep the transcript thread free for just that.

Thanks!

Somebody tell 'em to get up already!!!!!!! My gosh, it's almost 11:30 BB time!

I guess they ARE all up....and the POV meeting is scheduled for right now.......

If Ja does take H off the block than I hope that Mv will shake things up a bit. If he really doesn't believe that he will win, than what does he have to lose by placing one of the horsemen up. He would gain major props in my book and I could probably forgive some of his past crudeness. Of course this will never happen and the game will keep following the boring horseman trail.

IMO there is no way that M will put up one of the horsemen. I do believe that he thinks the guys will not put him up til the girls are gone and then he probably thinks he can win hoh again and save himself. Boy all of these people are as dumb as Holly appears IMO.

FORT Newbie

whats goign on?

has the pov started yet?

Jase used the veto to save Holly and Marvin replaced her with Karen.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrggh! Mv is an idiot!!! Oh well, bye bye L! Enjoy the $

Damn. I guess that means bye bye Lori. I can't believe Marvin is letting himself get snowed by the horsemen.

Something that Marvin said to Lori has got me thinking. He said that she hid the fact that she has a bf (and even is engaged) until before she was chosen (and that other girls did the same) and that BB was probably angry now because she was casted to flirt with the guys.
    At first I was happy for her that she fooled them, but now I'm not so sure. if there had been more single woman in the house I'm am fairly confident that things would have been much different. If mre than one couple had formed, we probably would have seen more of a couples against others instead of boys versus girls.
    I am still undecided if that would have made things more or less interesting for us viewers. I usually enjoy seeing couples (though not Holly and Jase :phhht ) but I don't like it when these couples lose their head and forget about the game...

Anybody else has an opinion on this?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast