+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 7/19 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Regular
    Well if there's any horsemen in the house by the time the twins get in there, I'm sure the non-horsemen alliance would be glad to have that extra vote, as adria/natalie are definitely symapthetic to that alliance, more so than to the horsemen.

If I were in Italy Italian Idol's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Noreen
    Karen is the cook, Marvin made the comment to one of the boys I forgot which one (Jase?) that he put Lori up for NOT doing a damn thing........
    She has never cooked, washed dishes, cleaned or lifted a finger to help around the house. Reason why he calls her the Queen.

Ever since then I have been paying attention to see if Lori actually does anything. NOPE, she even asks people to bring her water when they go in the house. Holly usually forgets the request.
    If this is true than I'm glad that Lori is going. Nothing bugs me more than someone that doesn't pull there weight when it comes to doing work around the house.

Here you go Lori, take your $10,000 and take a hike.
    "I come from humble grounds. I was never spoiled, so I know how to appreciate things given to me"

One thing about Jun last year, didn't she make a schedule of chores for everyone to do ??
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Coksy's post is just another example of why I think Will and Scott are the committed couple and that they are protecting each other. Either that, or they have a secret alliance and BB isn't letting us see it (as a twist). It is possible that Scott's piggish behavior is a big front because he and Will are a committed couple and they don't want anyone to know it. Project Do Not Assume would use this couple perfectly, because who would assume that Will and Scott are together? Yet, they continue to either ignore each other's name during strategy sessions with their partners, or they deflect attention away from each other. If they are a partnership, this is brilliant because they have a member on each alliance. I can't think of any other reason why Will hates Jase and wants him gone but doesn't mind Scott.

xSKATExORxCRYx
    ^^^^ I hope the Will/Scott thing is not true, because I think Will should date someone better looking, cuter, shorter, more proportionate and less 'dudey.'

Someone like...say.....me? Haha.

While I *wish* that were the case, I really think what we are seeing is what we get. I think the girls (and Will) are doomed.

I think the committed couple is Jase/Scott. They were just tooooo dedicated to sticking together from day 1.

They both try to be over the top jocks and their sex talk seems to be heavy handed. And all the bathing with the guys? They both primp like crazy and seems to be a habit. So many more little things...sure makes ya wonder!

Quote Originally Posted by Huntra
    I think the committed couple is Jase/Scott. They were just tooooo dedicated to sticking together from day 1.

They both try to be over the top jocks and their sex talk seems to be heavy handed. And all the bathing with the guys? They both primp like crazy and seems to be a habit. So many more little things...sure makes ya wonder!
    I agree completely. I have said that from day 1! The whole romanace thingee with Holly was/is just an act and Holly is the snitch for BB!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234