+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 7/19 Live Feed Discussion

I don't understand why Will was saying to Diane that putting up Drew and Jase was a better idea than putting up Scott and Jase and that if one of them (Dr &Js) got veto they could put someone nice to make sure the guy still nominated would go? Why just not put Scott and Jase and then Drew if one is vetoed???

cosky.. i think it was to tell out the true alliance of scott and jase... and to let the boys know where that alliance stood.. that is what i got out of it?

Quote Originally Posted by coksy
    I don't understand why Will was saying to Diane that putting up Drew and Jase was a better idea than putting up Scott and Jase and that if one of them (Dr &Js) got veto they could put someone nice to make sure the guy still nominated would go? Why just not put Scott and Jase and then Drew if one is vetoed???
    Will seems like a nice-enough guy, but strategy obviously isn't his strong suit. (He is, after all, the one who went running to Drew in the first place regarding the Girl's Alliance.)

What if, in his scenario, Jase and Drew are up, and Scott wins the veto & takes Jase off? Both of the ringleaders would then be safe. And who would they replace Jase with? Michael or Marvin? Either of them might easily be evicted over Drew (especially Marvin). Or, worse yet, some "nice" person like Jennifer or Adria to be the pawn. Yeah, we've seen how well that one's worked in the past. :rolleyes End result: Scott, Jase & Drew all remain in the house, ready to take their revenge.

At least with Diane's idea of putting up both Scott & Jase, only one of them will be safe after the veto. The other would remain on the block. They still might survive the vote (depending on who they're up against), but at least they'd sweat it out for the week.

As much as I hate the thought of one of the Horsemen winning this thing, I'm beginning to think that they might be the only ones who actually deserve to. They may be JERKS, but the others are acting like a bunch of FOOLS.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by LAGuy
    Will seems like a nice-enough guy, but strategy obviously isn't his strong suit. (He is, after all, the one who went running to Drew in the first place regarding the Girl's Alliance.)

What if, in his scenario, Jase and Drew are up, and Scott wins the veto & takes Jase off? Both of the ringleaders would then be safe. And who would they replace Jase with? Michael or Marvin? Either of them might easily be evicted over Drew (especially Marvin). Or, worse yet, some "nice" person like Jennifer or Adria to be the pawn. Yeah, we've seen how well that one's worked in the past. :rolleyes End result: Scott, Jase & Drew all remain in the house, ready to take their revenge.

At least with Diane's idea of putting up both Scott & Jase, only one of them will be safe after the veto. The other would remain on the block. They still might survive the vote (depending on who they're up against), but at least they'd sweat it out for the week.

As much as I hate the thought of one of the Horsemen winning this thing, I'm beginning to think that they might be the only ones who actually deserve to. They may be JERKS, but the others are acting like a bunch of FOOLS.
    I agree with everything you said. I just hope that these people eventually wake up. Then again, I was hoping for them to wake up on Survivor All Stars. What is going on with reality tv shows? Are the people getting dumber and more naive? Please, I need Scott and Jase to go! After that, Marvin.
    I know Mike is shaking his head, saying he warned them...

Quote Originally Posted by LAGuy
    This just might be the death knell for BB5 (expect, of course, for those who actually like Scott & Jase).

Both Karen & Lori were the lynchpins of the non-Horsemen alliance. Now one of them is assured of going home. That leaves us with:

The Horsemen
    Scott
    Jase
    Drew
    Michael

The Horsemen's Tools (to be used by them until they can be discarded)
    Marvin
    Holly

The Non-Horsemen
    Adria
    Diane
    Jennifer
    Will
    Karen or Lori

If a Non-Horsemen doesn't win the next HOH, they'll lose yet another member and they just won't have the numbers to overthrow the Horsemen. Hopefully, a couple of them will be able to take out Scott &/or Jase before they leave.
    Well if "Adria" last four more weeks somehow at least she gains back part of her numerical advantage at that point with her twinsee. And if Drew and Diane are BOTH switchers as suspected that's one more still in that alliance. If Holly has a twin, who the heck knows where those two would wind up?

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

in banana world
    Well, I have to disagree with a few things said here. First off, I don't know when or how Lori gave off an impression of being a strong player (just because she won 10,000?...calling her one of the strongest players is like calling Erika from BB4 one of the strongest, and I highly doubt it), and I don't particularly like or dislike her, so I could care less if she goes.

If anything, I am glad Holly has been taken off the block as she is by far one of the most entertaining to me, and I would like to see how her "strategy" or whatever she is doing work for her.

And Will might not know much about strategy, but he's doing a pretty good job so far staying under the radar, or so it seems to me.

Argggh KAREN up on the block Wake up MARVIN *slaps face* nooooooooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by happybanana
    Well, I have to disagree with a few things said here. First off, I don't know when or how Lori gave off an impression of being a strong player (just because she won 10,000?...calling her one of the strongest players is like calling Erika from BB4 one of the strongest, and I highly doubt it), and I don't particularly like or dislike her, so I could care less if she goes.
    I didn't say Lori was a strong player. I said she was one of the lynchpins of the non-Horsemen alliance, meaning that she was very steady and solid with the alliance and (along with Karen) one of the ones least likely to flip, as she has absolutely no ties to any of the Horsemen. Jennifer has the Michael connection, and both Diane and Will look like they could be swayed by Drew. (Not sure exactly where Adria/Nat fit in. I think they're too concerned with trying to keep the twin-switch going to be completely counted on, however.)
    Quote Originally Posted by happybanana
    And Will might not know much about strategy, but he's doing a pretty good job so far staying under the radar, or so it seems to me.
    Absent strategy, staying under the radar will only be good enough to get him halfway through the game with these folks. He went running to Drew when Diane told him that the Girl's Alliance would keep him around as long as necessary. As if the Horsemen aren't doing the exact same thing? The only difference is that they haven't said that to his face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Well if "Adria" last four more weeks somehow at least she gains back part of her numerical advantage at that point with her twinsee.
    If everyone keeps dancing to the Horsemen's tune, by the time Natalie enters the house, the extra number won't matter. (Plus, they'll probably be immediate candidates for eviction, due to backlash from their deception.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    And if Drew and Diane are BOTH switchers as suspected that's one more still in that alliance.
    Do you mean Alliance-switchers or Twin-switchers?

As Alliance-switchers, I think Diane is suspect, but Drew has, so far as I'm aware, not given any indication that he might turn on the other Horsemen (despite most of the other houseguests believing that he is the "nicest one".)

If they're Twin-switchers, I wonder why they didn't keep their mouths shut about having a twin in the first place (as did Adria). And even if they are switching with their twins, would one twin flip on an alliance instigated by the other? Good way to draw attention to yourself.

It'd be great, though, if they are Twin-switchers and could make it past the 5-week mark. Then suddenly, there'd be 3 more people in the house and everything would be chaos.

The only way that the twins would stay in the house after week 5 is if there were more than 1 set. I'd be sure to put both twins up, feeling that it wasn't fair of them to be there. If there were more than 1 set then there'd be at least 4 people who wouldn't vote you out on that basis alone.

So, did Scott have a guilty conscience with Michael, or is this another devious attempt to further his career as Captain "Savage" Headband of the 4 H club?
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

If this has been said before, I apologize for repeating...

There is speculation that Drew and Diane are also switching twins and it has been noted that Drew has a crush on Diane. I was thinking if they are indeed switching, pretending to be a couple would likely deflect any suspicions and direct attention away from them. The other HGs would likely steer away from them and think it was either cute or a possible repeat of Jase and Holly (albeit with more likable people).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast