+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Birdie in the house question

Birdie in the house question

OK
    So there is a snitch
    Who do we think it is telling the boys what's going on with the girls and Will.

I think it's Jenifer, playing both sides. Who do you think????

Lori (or Diane) goes to Drew and Drew reports back to the 4H club.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I think it's Holly

Reality Tv Addict
    Holly doesn't know what's going on with the girls, they won't talk to her. I think it's probably Diane, she really seems to be playing both sides.

There is so much double dealing going on tho that it's hard to keep up. One minute Will says he's not going to be fake & nice to Jase & Holly anymore, the next he's still acting like Holly's best friend.

Diane says she's voting with the girls then the next night you see her talking to Holly and saying that she's voting for Lori because Lori wants to go. It's hard to tell if she's doing it because of the Security Blanket thing and just "sticking with the plan" to let it look like they are voting with the house.... or if she is going to go with the guys.

Diane, Will and Nikomus all seem to have their own agendas, right? I think that "girl group" is in HUGE trouble.

Plus there's Sammy and his magical TV screen.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by leeinsmyrna
    I think it's Holly
    It's hard to believe any of the girls would trust Holly--even if you didn't think she would babble to whoever she was hooking up with you might think she was too dumb to be trusted to keep a secret. Of course I say that after we just saw Diane lured into telling her something that she immediately apparently repeated to Jase. That incident alone tho should be enough to cut off any temptation to for the girls to tell Holly anything. And the guys disdain her too much. She'd only learn something from the guys if they "forgot" she was there (i.e., if she shut up for a while) or if Jase et al. wanted to brag during pillow talk.

Reality Tv Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Diane, Will and Nikomus all seem to have their own agendas, right? I think that "girl group" is in HUGE trouble.

Plus there's Sammy and his magical TV screen.
    I was just thinking that too. And it seems like everyone is in and out of that room constantly and there are at least 4 other people who know about that screen.

Holly isn't really in the girl alliance so I don't think too much info from that alliance goes to her and then to the men. Also, I think that Jennifer realizes that the guys are just using her for a vote so I don't think she's blabbing. If anything, I think it's probably Diane, since her and Drew are getting closer as the days go on. Their relationship seems more genuine than that of Holly and Jase, plus Drew has a small role in the girl alliance as Diane has said she wants to keep him and Will around for a while. So I can see Diane telling Drew what's going on with the girls and then Drew reporting it back to his leaders.

The snitch is Drew.

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

I'm not even sure the girls alliance KNOWS that Drew is part of the 4H
    They keep talking to him like he's a free agaent when really he reports everything back to Jase and Scott. I think he's in a very good pposition right now

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast