+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Birdie in the house question

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by coksy
    I'm not even sure the girls alliance KNOWS that Drew is part of the 4H
    They keep talking to him like he's a free agaent when really he reports everything back to Jase and Scott. I think he's in a very good pposition right now
    I'm puzzled why they don't know he's in on it tho--one of the women was there at one of their early meetings....remember she was suggesting Jennifer be dumped because she was weird... since then has Drew been careful not to have been caught with them? What about those HOH meetings under Jase's tenure? did no one notice who went in? But I agree, they are acting like they think he isn't. Don't know what he's done to give them that impression...well, except not take baths with Scott, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by coksy
    I'm not even sure the girls alliance KNOWS that Drew is part of the 4H
    They keep talking to him like he's a free agaent when really he reports everything back to Jase and Scott. I think he's in a very good pposition right now
    Yup! You're right,they don't seem to know that Cowboy and Drew/Ben are in the secret alliance....Drew is the bigger threat of the two IMHO because Cowboy doesn't seem all that bright. And he's sweet,but his bottom teeth look like candy corn and it's very distracting.

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

Reality Tv Addict
    Yeah they all seem to assume that there's a Scott/Jase alliance but the other guys are all on their own.... when in reality there is a S/J alliance and the other guys are being used by them until they don't need them anymore. Now if the other guys would just realize that.

I think Drew and Diane are in cahoots. Diane is acting like the leader of the girls alliance, and Drew is acting like he's in the 4H club, but I think they have a secret alliance to each other that is their primary alliance. This way they'd know everything that's going on with both alliances, and may be purposely leaking info to both sides in order to mess with everybody.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    I think Drew and Diane are in cahoots. Diane is acting like the leader of the girls alliance, and Drew is acting like he's in the 4H club, but I think they have a secret alliance to each other that is their primary alliance. This way they'd know everything that's going on with both alliances, and may be purposely leaking info to both sides in order to mess with everybody.
    To go back to what PWS said, the woman that was part of one of their early meeting was Diane, so it is very well possible that she is leaking info to Drew (they have plenty of time to talk while they're "napping" together). I'm not so sure it goes both ways though, that Drew is leaking info to Diane because the girls alliance doesn't seem to know a lot on the 4H while they know alot about the girls...

Today Diane made some comment about wanting to move to LA with her twin and Drew/Ben move to LA and they could all room together.
    Are Drew/Diane the 'committed couple'? She seems awfully serious about him, even talking about 'what if I married him'!!
    If they are committed they are telling each other most everything, much like Jun/Jee last year, in a secret alliance made to get the 2 of them to the top (much like Romber!).
    Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

if they are they are doing a very good job at it and I don't think I would mind if that alliance got to the top, especially if they can fool Jase and Scott along the way...

Reality Tv Addict
    Drew & Mc and Di have all been talking about moving to LA and rooming together.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorkles
    Yup! You're right,they don't seem to know that Cowboy and Drew/Ben are in the secret alliance....Drew is the bigger threat of the two IMHO because Cowboy doesn't seem all that bright. And he's sweet,but his bottom teeth look like candy corn and it's very distracting.
    OK Drew/Ben are not switching, if you read other post you might find the link of the 2 of them together, they could not pass it off like Adria and Nicole, they look different, one is taller and one has a chubbier face!
    As for Cowboy's teeth, what has that got to do with anything? And because you think his teeth look like candy corn makes him NOT TOO BRIGHT? Hmmmmmmm I think he is going along with the other fellows for now but i also think he is smarter than you think! Time will tell, perhaps if he wins he will get braces just for you ! ROFL
    I'm NOT Touching YOU! :phhht

Reality Tv Addict
    From tonight's show I'd be tempted to say that A/N (one of them not both) is the snitch. I think one of them is playing with one group and the other is playing with the other group.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast