+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Could any of the guests be transsexual?

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets
    well, generally post-op 'women' aren't that easy on the eyes... but plastic surgery and sex change surgery can do wonders these days..

case and point is Korean pop singer Harisu... that was some good surgery done on her... ...
    There's a photo of her at the site below...and a story about how she will be advertizing tampons (really!)...
    http://www.zeroballet.info/supernaut...es/000119.html

Quote Originally Posted by PWS
    However if I were still thinking it could be true there is one other little bit of support--Holly seems to have had a lot of violent experiences--kidnapping, being beaten up by several guys and a woman. That last especially reminded me of some books/films I've seen on trans life--maybe you saw Boys Don't Cry--people often get violent when they discover they've been fooled about someone's sex or they catch someone trying to "pass."
    I thought the same thing when I heard about those experiences. They sounded a lot like gay bashing, and I'm sure that transexuals have similar experiences.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss
    I thought the same thing when I heard about those experiences. They sounded a lot like gay bashing, and I'm sure that transexuals have similar experiences.
    Very simiilar from what I've heard/read. Stone Butch Blues by Leslie Feinberg is a really interesting read, but the unrelenting hostility is depressing.

But back to Holly--on this morning's live feed she was "cleaning" her face by splashing a little water on her make up...she never takes it off? That's just weird... and if she is a woman she should know it just wrecks your skin to do that. I know there were some screen caps that were supposedly H w/o make up, but even there she seemed to have heavy eye make up on.

I think she doesn't take her makeup off very well because she and her twin could easily be identified w/o coverup.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by mom2
    I think she doesn't take her makeup off very well because she and her twin could easily be identified w/o coverup.
    Hmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by mom2
    Kinda my thoughts on this too. Maybe they've got different complexions, or slightly different eyes.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I think she's too vain and insecure to be seen without makeup. That's why she'll get in the tub but not the shower. And I don't believe for a minute that she has a twin. Or that she's a guy.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I had forgotten about Miriam . One of our mods is in Aus and had "warned" us a few months back about this twist. . Could be .

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by eny
    I had forgotten about Miriam . One of our mods is in Aus and had "warned" us a few months back about this twist. . Could be .
    So how does it work with the other BBs and the US ones? If they do something really unusual does that mean the US BB will never do it? Either by agreement or not to look like a copycat? Or do they figure that insular Americans never pay attention to what happens abroad, and so they can try out things like a transsexual in Australia and we won't know (other than the internet types anyway, and has been said elsewhere we are a small %age of the viewers)?
    I admit I haven't followed the international BBs much myself.

I can not believe there was a thread discussing about Holly hahahahaha I'm pretty sure when she made the high pitch "yaaaaaaaaay! Oh sorry" in the first nomination it is a girl's voice though Unless she was sucking on some helium gas for like hours

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast