+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Could any of the guests be transsexual?

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Are you saying she's smarter when she isn't talking?

And you're right - I would be surprised.
    I think the point was she seems smarter when she's alone with Jase, BUT she hasn't been speaking to him lately, so you've had less opportunity to observe this.

Frankly, if she IS smarter with Jase, I think it's part of a greater scheme to mess things up in the house. Make him believe he's part of some scheme of hers, when in fact her treatment of him IS the scheme.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom

Frankly, if she IS smarter with Jase, .
    Of course how hard is it to be smarter than Jase?

Quote Originally Posted by PWS
    Of course how hard is it to be smarter than Jase?
    "With" not "than".

And Jase isn't nearly as stupid as Scott.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    "With" not "than".

And Jase isn't nearly as stupid as Scott.
    We should probably start a new thread... Who's dumber, Jase or Scott?

There's a pic of Holly without make-up where she looks like a man in the 7/15 screencap thread!

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanatic277
    There's a pic of Holly without make-up where she looks like a man in the 7/15 screencap thread!
    Ah ha!!

God I love you guys!!

But not in a transexual way. lol. I have no opinion on the 'original' sex of Holly, but I'm inclined to believe she's genetically female. That said, I do want to posit this observation:

I do not see how CBS could be held liable IF HOLLY were a transex. It was mentioned earlier that nobody is forcing anybody on anybody else. It's called free will. On top of that, don't you think these folks have to sign off on their right to sue for just about anything that might happen? I'm pretty sure CBS could almost get away with murder and not be help liable in a civil(as oppossed to criminal) courtroom. Under my theory, a houseguest could press criminal charges against another for assault, but CBS would not be liable for damages. May or may not be enforceable, but I'll be they've signed away their civil rights.

Enjoy.

Well, I agree there's no way Holly is a trans.... My reasoning is simply I think she's HOT... Yes, annoying.... No, I wouldn't date her, but all that said she is easy on the eyes to me and I have never seen a hot trans.... ever, or one that thin....

caught by the window MasterOfPuppets's Avatar
    In a van down by the river!!!... watching the Canucks on my 3" TV
    Quote Originally Posted by xfakter13
    Well, I agree there's no way Holly is a trans.... My reasoning is simply I think she's HOT... Yes, annoying.... No, I wouldn't date her, but all that said she is easy on the eyes to me and I have never seen a hot trans.... ever, or one that thin....
    well, generally post-op 'women' aren't that easy on the eyes... but plastic surgery and sex change surgery can do wonders these days..

case and point is Korean pop singer Harisu... that was some good surgery done on her... ...

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets
    well, generally post-op 'women' aren't that easy on the eyes... but plastic surgery and sex change surgery can do wonders these days..

case and point is Korean pop singer Harisu... that was some good surgery done on her... ...
    I was trying to look up this singer on google...think I mistyped... anyway, stumbled across this...
    it involves BB and a transsexual houseguest, who I think most of the guys will agree meets the hotness critierion.. I hope it isn't illegal to post a link... although I've been reading this site a long time I've only just started posting.

http://bigbrother.ten.com.au/news.asp?news_id=169

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast