+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Could any of the guests be transsexual?

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by dietcokegirl
    And that we're torn between wanting cbs to do the right thing (ie: not shock people with news u have a sibling u didn't know about on national tv) and wanting them to do the most twisted and weird things (namely -- holly being a transexual to surprise Jase..)

Kinda funny how human nature works sometimes, eh?
    NOt sure I've mastered this quote thing... the above is from dietcokegirl...
    Just wanted to say... I think the reason we wouldn't mind bad things happening to Jase (at least probably bad from his viewpoint--maybe he'd surprise us--"straight but not narrow" and all that) and would to Michael and Jennifer is that M and J seem like nice if a little clueless people and Jase like a complete jerk. If we'd thought about this possible twist before we "met" Jase we probably would have had a very different view of it. Now if Holly would just share her favors with Scott... Ok, these guys are making me mean... to Holly and other trans people... PWS

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    But to be "real" ... now that we've read elsewhere that Holly actually played a similar part in a reality show movie I'm guessing that that is what's really going on. Because the thing that set this whole train of thought in motion was that she was such a fake girl...come on... who in real life knows any women her age who act like that?

Quote Originally Posted by PWS
    But to be "real" ... now that we've read elsewhere that Holly actually played a similar part in a reality show movie I'm guessing that that is what's really going on. Because the thing that set this whole train of thought in motion was that she was such a fake girl...come on... who in real life knows any women her age who act like that?

I do, I know this woman who is older than her who acts like that, and she's a cop, anyway, holly is not a trans, like I said, Viacom and CBS is not going down that road again, they aready have been sued for something simmilar...
    I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too...

Boy is Holly gonna be shocked if she reads this thread!

Quote Originally Posted by LemonDrop
    Boy is Holly gonna be shocked if she reads this thread!
    What makes you think she can read?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

TV Fanatic Snake Champion baskiddball's Avatar
    Ok its all a joke, or I hope you were joking because its impossible for Holly to be a trans.

And you would be surprised how smart Holly is, especially when she is alone with Jase who she wasnt speaking too all of yesterday... for once she wasnt talking in the HOH till like 4 am!

Quote Originally Posted by baskiddball
    And you would be surprised how smart Holly is, especially when she is alone with Jase who she wasnt speaking too all of yesterday... for once she wasnt talking in the HOH till like 4 am!
    Are you saying she's smarter when she isn't talking?

And you're right - I would be surprised.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    What makes you think she can read?

Well, in today's feeds Scott says that she pulled down her bikini for him, and she's all female. Blech on Scott.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by baskiddball
    Ok its all a joke, or I hope you were joking because its impossible for Holly to be a trans.

Well, no, actually I was semi-serious...nothing's impossible--you need to watch some of the plastic surgery reality shows! But the original question was really could ANY of the houseguests be trans... partly because it would fit the whole DNA theme so well. But I picked on Holly because she's so fakely femme (and annoying)--incredible that Jase finds it appealing. (make that a past tense I guess) . I do think the actress explanation is a better one now--and I agree with you that she can't possibly be that dumb...I hope. However if I were still thinking it could be true there is one other little bit of support--Holly seems to have had a lot of violent experiences--kidnapping, being beaten up by several guys and a woman. That last especially reminded me of some books/films I've seen on trans life--maybe you saw Boys Don't Cry--people often get violent when they discover they've been fooled about someone's sex or they catch someone trying to "pass."

I'm sick of butt cracks.. TeelaGirl's Avatar
    IF Holly is a trans, Jase would have no basis for a lawsuit. CBS didn't bring Jase on the show and FORCE him to have a relationship with Holly. That was Jase's choice. What liability would be on CBS' shoulders? All they did was allow Holly to compete in BB5. It would be Holly's resposibility to disclose such information to Jase, not CBS. JMO of course.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast