+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Could any of the guests be transsexual?

Quote Originally Posted by Camisade
    But doesn't she have boobs?
    Yeah, but these days you can buy those.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Man, and I thought I was nutz for thinking that Jessica and Michael might actually be twins, their parents just split them up at birth, and fudged their birthdays.. (haha!)

I love big brother, but the one thing I have learned is that the twists never live up to expecations. And that we're torn between wanting cbs to do the right thing (ie: not shock people with news u have a sibling u didn't know about on national tv) and wanting them to do the most twisted and weird things (namely -- holly being a transexual to surprise Jase..)

Kinda funny how human nature works sometimes, eh?

I'm pretty sure Holly has been shown in bikini BOTTOMS. So if she's got a package down there, it's Scott-sized.

Also, this would mean that the Internet stuff planted about her and her alter-ego Molly are fake. Also... I think she's been shown without makeup (or with much less makeup) on occasion and usually in that state you can tell a bit more...

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

TV Fanatic Snake Champion baskiddball's Avatar
    Ummm ok, you said call me crazy and then said she was a trans so im gonna call you crazy. Of course she isn't! She is completely feminem and 100 percent woman. She has kissed Jase many times, Jase has put her hand up there and BB would not let a trans get intimately involved with a guy. They could get sued for that. Of course she isnt a trans-sexual

Quote Originally Posted by baskiddball
    Ummm ok, you said call me crazy and then said she was a trans so im gonna call you crazy. Of course she isn't! She is completely feminem and 100 percent woman. She has kissed Jase many times, Jase has put her hand up there and BB would not let a trans get intimately involved with a guy. They could get sued for that. Of course she isnt a trans-sexual
    Yeah CBS would not risk a law suit like that. Remember the Jenny Jones thing when this guy was told he had a secret crush, and it turned out to be another guy, he went home and killed the guy, Viacom and Jenny Jones got sued for like a 100 milion, so I don't think then even want to go down that road.
    I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too...

Isn't it true that men have a prominent Adam's Apple...and women do not? You might check that out about Holly. I looked the subject up on the internet..and apparently some transexual men have plastic surgery to reduce the Adam's Apple size during the course of becoming female.
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter
    Isn't it true that men have a prominent Adam's Apple...and women do not? You might check that out about Holly. I looked the subject up on the internet..and apparently some transexual men have plastic surgery to reduce the Adam's Apple size during the course of becoming female.

Like I said, CBS does not even want to go down that road. A lawyer would have a field-day with that law-suit. And they have precidence to win that case.
    I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too...

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    So if she's got a package down there, it's Scott-sized.
    Gustav Holst was right!

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    I'm pretty sure Holly has been shown in bikini BOTTOMS. So if she's got a package down there, it's Scott-sized.
    Oh yeah - don't surgeons generally remove that during the "transition"?
    Gustav Holst was right!

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    From Krom and Haejin "I'm pretty sure Holly has been shown in bikini BOTTOMS. So if she's got a package down there, it's Scott-sized.

Oh yeah - don't surgeons generally remove that during the "transition"? "

Right-- I was assuming Holly (or whoever) was post op, not the pre op "practice living as a woman for a year' phase.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast