+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The BB5 Live Feed Transcripter Giveaway!

The BB5 Live Feed Transcripter Giveaway!

We seem to be having a hard time getting people interested in providing LF transcripts this season. I'm not sure if it's just because the people are uninteresting, or it just hasn't gotten "fun" yet.

Either way, I'm announcing a new giveaway program.

For anyone who provides at least one transcript on each of 5 different days during a month, I will randomly choose one person to receive a free DVD set of any BB series they'd like. OR, if they don't want a BB series, I'll pay for their live feeds for the 3 month run.

I hope this drums up some interest, and also is our way of saying thanks to everyone who provides live feed reports!

Well, heck! That sounds really nice!
    I've been transcribing my little paws off, it would be great to get more people doing it as well!

Those are great rewards, I know that I'd love it, especially since I'm still on my 14 day free trial. A bonus of a nice cat toy would be a lovely addition as well, heehee!
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

FORT Fogey
    I would love to do some live-feed transcripts, but I don't have a credit card. Damn people at Real Player don't accept Paypal

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dfleming2
    I would love to do some live-feed transcripts, but I don't have a credit card. Damn people at Real Player don't accept Paypal

ditto ... and ditto. jerks. :phhht

Do you guys know anyone you could give the money to and they would let you use their credit card?

I haven't had much time to sit down and watch the feeds for any length of time but maybe I'll have to make time! Thanks John!

TCW
    I'm trying... it's just hard this year to listen and transcribe. I know we all like abreviations here but I can't remember the abreviations i got to go with full names. Of course I can type 60-90 wpm depending....

I just got some more headphones for my laptop so you will see more from me. I would expect the people participating to increase also as the number of people starts to drop. It's hard to stay on top of them all.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by karna68
    Do you guys know anyone you could give the money to and they would let you use their credit card?

nope .... but i'm tempted to offer to paypal some $$ to that person who said they were going to let their free trial to expire, if they'd give me their the access to the feeds. (if you're reading, let me know if it's something you'd be willing to do)

I was hesitant to jump in at first because it's hard to tell the hamsters apart. All those jocks in headbands. But they're getting clearer every day. Unfortunately, I usually only get a good stretch of time on Mondays and Fridays.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

TCW
    What we need are some westcoasters that can hang with them when it gets late. One year I tried to stay up and listen, I even stayed up until Danielle let go of the key. But I just can't do that these days here in the Central time zone. Too much work to do.

I'm a westie but no way can I keep up with those guys. Too bad none of the FORT Singaporeans are signed up for the feeds.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast