+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The BB5 Live Feed Transcripter Giveaway!

That's super sweet of you John.

Personally I can only access the feeds at nite and on weekends, being in CST is pooey! And other people transcribing during the same time has stopped me, that aside, i'm chicken that i'll make a mistake!

THanks to all that have been helping during the day, I love getting my BB live feed fix at work, by reading what ya'll type!

Quote Originally Posted by mhpercival
    That's super sweet of you John.

Personally I can only access the feeds at nite and on weekends, being in CST is pooey! And other people transcribing during the same time has stopped me, that aside, i'm chicken that i'll make a mistake!

THanks to all that have been helping during the day, I love getting my BB live feed fix at work, by reading what ya'll type!
    Come on and try it! Don't worry about mistakes, that's what the edit button is for! (I often edit my posts if I notice I spelled something wrong or said the wrong house guest or something!) I'm in the Eastern time zone, but haven't been sleeping much. (BB's midnight is my 3 am!) If someone is posting the same time as you, don't worry, you all can be transcribing different feeds, different conversations. There's been a few times I've written down a conversation, and then once I posted seen that someone else had JUST posted the exact same thing. In that case, I just go in and delete mine, or that part of mine, that was repetitive.

Come on, do it!
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Quote Originally Posted by suncat7
    Come on, do it!
    i just may have to give it a try!

GO WILL!
    I'm getting my live feeds starting on Friday. I will be more than happy to help out a bunch as I did last year a bit! I'm also a westcoaster.

I go to bed way too early and I hate Real Player, so I guess that leaves me out.

But, a BIG thanks to all that do watch and report.
    We'd be lost without ya.

{{{{hamster watchers}}}}}
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
    (Unknown)

TCW
    I hate real player too. But the alternate interfaces that people build allow you to watch the feeds with a better interface that is easier to work with. I uninstall real player after BB every year and reinstall it again when it restarts.

There'll be one more transcriber once I get done with my classes here in Mexico and return home to the US!

Side note: I have I don't fail my final exam tomorrow

Viva la BB Live Feeds, and three cheers to no more F(ront)OTH!

GO WILL!
    I got my live feeds and would like to start helping transcribe. But, when I go to post I'm being told that I'm attempting to spam or something. What am I doing wrong?

You should be okay now. When you're really new, you can't have anything that even looks like it might be a URL in your posts, to prevent spam-and-runners.

GO WILL!
    Yep, all is well. Thanks John.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast