+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The BB5 Live Feed Transcripter Giveaway!

Addicted to RealityTV Shygirl03's Avatar

Paypal feature if unaware

My first post *yay*...There is a Paypal feature that allows you to create a "virtual credit card" that you can use anywhere on the internet like a credit card. I believe it's in the "ATM" area, or you can do a search on the site. I have used this many times, and you do not have to worry about the CC# being used again, it expires in 24 hours. Hope this helps those who have Paypal but no credit card.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shygirl03
    My first post *yay*...There is a Paypal feature that allows you to create a "virtual credit card" that you can use anywhere on the internet like a credit card. I believe it's in the "ATM" area, or you can do a search on the site. I have used this many times, and you do not have to worry about the CC# being used again, it expires in 24 hours. Hope this helps those who have Paypal but no credit card.

yep, i checked it out. and guess what. you need to enter a VALID CREDIT CARD in order for that to happen!

kinda defeats the purpose, y'know?

Though I'm not too great at it, I attempted to help with the transcripts last year and plan to do so this year. Right now, I have to admit I'm not that into the feeds. I can't stand watching them for more than 5 minutes at a time since it's so horribly boring. Anyway, prize or not, I will do my best to out as much as I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Shygirl03
    Welcome to the FORT Shygirl!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    I'm a westie but no way can I keep up with those guys. Too bad none of the FORT Singaporeans are signed up for the feeds.
    I've been told BB5 isn't playing in Singapore... I doubt they would sign up for live feeds if they can't even get the regular show. But they are airing the show in Hong Kong though.

John it sounds like a great prize. Good luck to all you transcibers!
    "Just kiss my toes and I'll be happy." - Dex

That's very sweet of you, John!

FORT Fogey
    Wow, that's an awesome prize! I'd sign up but I have dial up. Anyone else have dial up and still get a good picture? My friend told me I'd get a blurry picture.

xSKATExORxCRYx
    I am actually tempted to start writing transcripts because a) I am a student with nothing to do and spend a lot of time watching the feeds and b) I'm a fast typer and nothing really happens on the feeds, so I could definitely keep up!

So...I guess this post goes to show that the prize giveaway /can/ induce someone to transcribe!

This is my first year watching BB onilne as well as on TV, and I've gotta say, I'm hooked!

Go for it Steve! I just want to throw out a big

THANK YOU!!!

to everybody who is transcribing and posting pics.
    You guys rock!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Awww. I don't own a credit card and depend on the people to get the info from the live feed so go transcribers!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast