+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 27 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Who are the twins?

can't wait for survivor! coolguy's Avatar

Who are the twins?

Who do you think the twins are? I think a perfect time do switch would be in the Diary Room. You can go in, switch, and come out like nothing ever happened.

People with the live feed, is anyone suspiciuos to you yet? Was someone gone for a few minutes to long?
    You stole my smart quote!

Go Adria and Natalie! CaNaDiAn FaN's Avatar
    I don't have live feeds but I know that only three poeple have twins.

Drew (Ben)
    Diane
    Adria (Natalie)

I can't remember what the name of Diane's twin is. I'll see if I can find it.
    Currently Watching:
    Big Brother 5 - Canadian Idol

- Nokomis - Theresa

I think it's Lindsey.

I think Adria is the switching twin. She has been having some major mood swings. For instance, she will be fairly subdued in the hot tub and then when she comes back (after being called into the DR) she will be very excited, using more local "sayings" and with a heavier accent. She also (kind of nervously) talks a lot about being called into the DR, and makes comments like "I don't know WHY they call me into the DR every time I'm sleeping!" It just doesn't seem like the other houseguests dwell on going to the DR as much as Adria does. So either I'm completely looney tunes and way too suspicious, or they are switching her.

Edited to add: The biggest giveaway, though: When they all first met and they were in in the living room and Drew and Diane talked about being twins, Adria stayed silent. If you were just a normal person in the game, wouldn't you say that you have a twin, too, and then maybe start wondering if BB is using twins? There is no way you would stay silent, unless you thought it would hurt your game somehow, and the only way it would hurt Adria's game is if she is the switching twin.

Is Adria the one who didn't admit to being a twin when the other two were saying that it was weird that they were both twins??

Great minds think alike! I was just editing my message to add that! Yes, she is!

I agree I thought it was odd that she did not pipe in on the conversation regarding the twins....This fact also leads me to believe she is the switching twin..

Go Adria and Natalie! CaNaDiAn FaN's Avatar
    Yeah, that's what I thought too. It's probably Adria and Natalie.
    Currently Watching:
    Big Brother 5 - Canadian Idol

- Nokomis - Theresa

FORT Fanatic
    I watched the "House Calls" show with Marcellas and Gretchen this morning, and Marcellas pretty much hinted that it probably was Adria. At first he said he needed clearance before he said anything, then followed up with "Well, if I get fired tomorrow, I still love you all," and then said, "IF Adria was the twin...." Should be interesting.

Yeah, I watched it too (I love Marcellas!) and I wonder how much Marcellas knows? Gretchen was clueless about it, but Marcellas seemed to know more than he was allowed to say.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 27 1234567891011 ... LastLast