+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Who are the twins?

Quote Originally Posted by snazzychick99
    Her name is Molly Michelle and it could be a stage name for Holly King when she did a low budget B movie. Trying to find out if someone could find a picture of them side by side. Scary that there may be two!!
    Isn't it interesting that someone has now changed the IMBD entry for Director's Cut to show Molly Michelle and Holly King as if they were two different people playing the same role?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0374616/

Someone's just jerking us around, I'll bet.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

A really good idea by CBS to cast all these people who have twins as none of us are 100% sure on who has the twin, and unless someone really slips up, I doubt we'll know until we're told. Anyway, I'm betting it's Adria. She just does some suspicious things and she's the only person that we've got a LOT of info on in regards to her twin.

Although it's odd because a lot of the cast does suspicious things anyway, with or without the Project DNA thing relating to them. I'm just getting a weird vibe off of them.

I know this is a horrible cap but compare this with the photos that Eny found...
    [IMG]images/bb5caps/BB5-0023.jpg[/IMG]

Know wonder nobody is noticing the switching!

Tonight, Adria is again wearing the ballcap down low over her eyes. You can barely see her face this way. I'm sure they need footage of her with the ballcap on so that they can play it during the show (assuming she is the twin and they don't want us to figure it out yet). It's the middle of the night and she's out there wearing that cap, so it isn't for the sun. She also wears a lot of shapeless clothes and sweatshirts, as someone pointed out earlier (to be fair, they do feel that it is cold outside, but it could also help her disguise herself). Right now, though, I think we have the one with less accent who is less boisterous. I'm not sure which one is the real Adria (imagine how funny this will all be if Adria isn't the switching twin!). Anyway, it seems like this is the one with the thinner face who doesn't use as many local "sayings."

Quote Originally Posted by SassySpokane
    Two of them would be terrifying!!!!!!!!
    Two Marvins, two Holly's, two Adrias... Maybe there are a bunch of sets of twins switching back and forth and BB is just playing with all of us/them.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

This twist is kinda confusing

they are identical...but there is something different in them too. I have cousins (girls) who are identical twins. They are called "mirror twins"...because when they face each other their features would be liking looking in a mirror. Perhaps this is the case with Adria and Natalie. I'll be outta here today..but could we place some screen caps here and start a comparison. I got several closeups last nite I'd like to add. John..would that be ok??? (Adria/Natalie only)
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

Sure thing.

[IMG]images/bb5caps/JUPITER-0016.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]images/bb5caps/JUPITER-0017.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]images/bb5caps/JUPITER-0018.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]images/bb5caps/JUPITER-0019.jpg[/IMG]

My Screencaps taken last nite while A/N talked with Mc.
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Compare with these ones

and this one taken about 3 hrs earlier than those above posted by Jupiter

She's/They have definitely chunked up a bit from this
    [IMG]images/img/n&a2.jpg[/IMG]

here are some with a darker hair color
    [IMG]images/img/adria4.jpg[/IMG][IMG]images/img/natalie5.jpg[/IMG]
    Last edited by eny; 07-10-2004 at 10:17 AM.

+ Reply to Thread