+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Who are the twins?

eny
    FORT Fogey
    An old interview http://www.brianx.com/missdecember2003.html. They say they are grumpy without sleep

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eny
    Adria has a thinner face. I'll do more if I get time. They also have made them dress quite dumpy and lumpy to draw attention away from her from what I've seen.

i was noticing her face on last night's show and decided it was natalie. i'll have to pay more attention to her/their voice to see if there's any differences. cuz i thought she sounded different last night too.

my daughter doesn't visit this site, so she has no idea ... and i've been asking her if she can figure out who else has the twin and she doesn't have a clue. all she sees is the tv show. so it's interesting in my house for me to see/hear her opinions and thoughts when i have a lot of "inside info" that i won't tell her (cuz she doesn't want to know).

I've been thinking Marvin may be the twin..

Quote Originally Posted by Camisade
    I've been thinking Marvin may be the twin..
    Gawd, I hope not! Not 2 of him!!!

I have been really trying to watch Adria and see if I can notice a difference. The only reason I even suspected it was her is because she didn't pipe up and mention that she was a twin when the other two were talking about it. I even mentioned it to my husband that I thought it was her. Also, didn't someone say that her last name was different? I will have to look around but I keep thinking that her name listed by CBS isn't the same as what is listed on her website. I will have to keep looking.

FORT Newbie
    On another message board they mention that Holly could have a twin - named Molly . Anyone know about this?

Quote Originally Posted by snazzychick99
    On another message board they mention that Holly could have a twin - named Molly . Anyone know about this?
    Two of them would be terrifying!!!!!!!!

FORT Newbie
    Her name is Molly Michelle and it could be a stage name for Holly King when she did a low budget B movie. Trying to find out if someone could find a picture of them side by side. Scary that there may be two!!

Holy Sh...nikes!!!! Eny that's crazy!!! From all the feeds I've seen Adria/Natalie have been keeping a very low profile. They have been wearing baseball caps like John said and have been going around without makeup. Also they are wearing baggy clothes/sweats so I always thought they were on the chubby side. The cameramen hardly show them at all.

Ditto, topcat. I had heard the "fitness twins" before we saw them and I was surprised when we finally saw Adria, because she doesn't seem to be displaying her fitness side. She did talk about gymnastics...but you notice she didn't last on the treadmill, which I found surprising for someone who makes a living out of fitness.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

+ Reply to Thread