+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The 7/7 nominations are...

The 7/7 nominations are...

Mike and Jennifer.

Who goes, do you think?

Anyone surprised?

Yes and No. I knew Jennifer would be put up but a little surprised they picked Mike over Lori. They picked the two people who stand out because they are different, Mike is older and Jennifer is...out there. Smart move to not make enemies just yet.

FORT Fan
    From watching the feed I'm really not suprised in the least. Really watching through the day you knew Mike was going up and Jennifer was pretty much an obvious nomination from the begining.

I think the Michael will be relieved to see Jennifer go, in a way, if it is her. I think he is trying to play the game and his feelings about her are getting in the way. He is the one who told her she would probably be going up against Mike, and said that they would have plenty of time outside the house to get to know each other if she ended up leaving. He hasn't been spending a lot of time with her in the house, and I think either she is avoiding him or they feel it will put a target on their backs to appear to be in an alliance.

Some of the girls don't want to vote out Mike, and they wanted Jase to put up Marvin instead of him. I know Diane will vote out Mike, because she wants to be in with the guys. I think Will and maybe Lori are the same way, but I'm not sure about Karen. Either way, the frats have the majority, and they want Mike out, assuming the veto doesn't change anything. The guys figure Marvin will vote with them, and their only risk with him is if he gets HOH. The guys think that the Marvin will draw the eviction away from them if the women get HOH in the near future, so Marvin in the house next week was a win/win situation for them.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    So they put up two of my faves. Do you think Jennifer was a decoy? And they just decided to put her up in case their plan backfired, so they wouldn't be losing anyone they really cared about or that could help them? I actually hope Mike stays.

And I wouldn't say the frats have the majority. It all depends on who wins HOH, then that will tell you who has the majority.

I wish they had put up Marvin. That guy is going to get on my nerves before the first week is over.

I hope the veto twist is a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Mike and Jennifer.

Who goes, do you think?

Anyone surprised?
    First attempts at decoys ALWAYS go, don't they?

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Clipse
    Yes and No. I knew Jennifer would be put up but a little surprised they picked Mike over Lori. They picked the two people who stand out because they are different, Mike is older and Jennifer is...out there. Smart move to not make enemies just yet.

There goes the age factor. Mike is the oldest (therefore different). Irked there weren't more people Mike's age or more people of Marvin's race. Well, at least after these typical same age, same race, same old same old gets rid of age and race maybe they can concentrate on the game instead of people who are different. More diversity would have been nice, just hope there are enough twists to make this more interesting.
    Last edited by Oceansands; 07-08-2004 at 09:31 AM.

+ Reply to Thread