+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 7/7 Live Feed Discussion

7/7 Live Feed Discussion

If you want to discuss something happening on the feeds, this is the place.

So it looks like FOTH may end up being this fish tank. I'm thinking of naming the shark Spike, after a great character on Buffy the Vampire Slayer (assuming everyone approves). How tramatic would it be for us if we are watching FOTH and one of the fish is floating on top????!

At exactly 10:30 p.m. central, someone dipped a net in the tank!! Yes, folks, it's that exciting here at FOTH central. But at least it's better than the doorway. I, for one, vote for keeping the fish tank. It's not Pong, but we can't have everything.
    Last edited by Catniptoy; 07-07-2004 at 12:31 AM.

I think they are still getting the audio on here adjusted. Some feeds I have cranked and can't hear and some just are LOUD. Anyone else having the same problems currently?

I agree the fishtank is WAY better than FOTH last year! Not as good as pong, but still better than a door.

They are now discussing the bro and sister twist. Pretty interesting twists so far. I wonder if the people watching the live feed will be able to tell the switch between the twins?
    See my own reality show @ www.b4rb.com!
    My shows: Big Brother, What not to wear(bbc version), Survivor, American Idol, Real World

FORT Newbie
    could someone tell me which mike is MV and which is MC? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Catniptoy
    So it looks like FOTH may end up being this fish tank. I'm thinking of naming the shark Spike, after a great character on Buffy the Vampire Slayer (assuming everyone approves). How tramatic would it be for us if we are watching FOTH and one of the fish is floating on top????!

I can already tell that this season is going to be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous

I can already tell that this season is going to be fun.
    fun because of the posts or fun because of the show?

Quote Originally Posted by duplessis3
    fun because of the posts or fun because of the show?
    I was being sarcastic since it's apparently been on FOH for a while already although the posts here will definitely be keeping me entertained.

Hi, Picasso
    Mv is Marvin and Mc is Michael. There is also Mk, who is Mike. There is an acronym thread, and the names aren't in the first post, but they are further down in a later post. I'm having a hard time with calling Scott just S, so I may have to type Sc to keep my sanity. I've also been accidentally writing just D for Drew (Dw) and J for Jennifer (Je), so I apologize for that. I just realized I varied from the acronyms when I re-read my posts.

I know my posts were a mess tonight, but it was so hard to tell who is who, and tell who is talking when you haven't been listening to them for a while. Anyway, if it is hard to get through the transcription, I apologize and I know it will get better as we get used to the new hamsters. For the most part, though, we try to stick to the acronyms (except I probably will have to go with Sc for Scott instead of S).

Happy hamster watching!

Well Cat, this is my first BB season at the FORT, and my first time at reading feed transcripts, and I had no problem following you at all. Thanks!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

We certainly understand it's hard the first couple of days to tell who's who, and getting used to acronyms. We just appreciate the effort

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast