+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 7/7 Live Feed Discussion

Jennifer mentioned having to stand in front of the house and pretend they had never seen any of the other HG's before...does that mean they're sequestered together before the show?

I'm still catching up...just got the feeds this evening.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

I swear, this morning when I was doing the live transcript, Scott was KILLING me with all the talk about his hair! Like 5 solid minutes adjusting his bandana, later on talk about him waxing his eyebrows, even after that when he was talking to Di I think, about her re-doing his hair.

I mentioned this on the 7/6 show discussion thread, but Will looks just like Andrew McCarthy with blonde hair to me.

By the way, this is my first time doing live transcripts, so if you all think I need to improve it, change it, NOT DO IT (lol) or whatever, let me know!

*I was inspired to do it by Catniptoy, I LOVED Catnip's transcripts last year!
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Thanks for your help suncat7
    Catniptoy is a hard act to follow and I mean that in a very complimentary way

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I was being sarcastic since it's apparently been on FOH for a while already although the posts here will definitely be keeping me entertained.
    (I was too - the posting is what makes this show tick for me.)

7/8 feed threads are now open, please shift to those. Thanks!
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Suncat, Noreen, you guys are making me blush! Please, we need all the help we can get, Suncat, and you are doing a great job!

Quote Originally Posted by blekkazzen
    I think the twins thing will be something reserved for the audience for tv. I doubt they'll let that out on the feeds.

Will the twins be playing the game to win or are they plants by the producers? One of the HGs said she was a twin (don't remember her name), is she the other half of the team, or is it someone we don't know about?

All of you live feed reporters are great. Most of the time I enjoy them more than the actual show. Thanks so much you guys.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234