+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 7/7 Live Feed Transcripts

F1:Mike and Diane in backyard..catching rays. Mike says Karen is totally geeked about what they talked about (?) Drew and Adria are interested too. Talking about having to eliminate having to do something thru the game(?). (Eliminating players). Diane would like to see Scott, Jase and Lori go. Mike agrees..would be stupid not to. Includes Will. Diane would be happy if Drew won or Karen. What Mike doesn't like about Adria...if she doesn't want to commit...then he doesn't want to include her. Diane suggests getting Drew to encourage her. Mike says he and Drew talked strategy. (I'm still learning the players...I hope I'm getting them right) (there is a horrible noise on the mic). Change feeds.

F3: Mv and Jase in backyard. Making fun of someone (?) who is trying to catch birds in the yard. The profanity is horrible.
    Airliner overhead...horrible grating noise (what IS THAT? the soundman must be going nuts)
    F1: Mike and Diane still talking strategy. Talking what Adria and Karen said. Adria is called to the diary room.
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

FORT Regular
    OK...1st time here....sorry if i don't get the names/acronyms right...

F3: Most HG in BY. Sc, A, Ja, W, L, Je...not sure who else. A putting lotion on Ja. Talking about hair color and how Je is naturally blond, so went to most dramatic. A now putting lotion on Ja's chest...HG giving her a hard time.

Ja telling HG about story he told Ho. Told her parents were dead, etc. then told her he made it up. Making light of it, saying how funny it was. Told her truth because she started crying and he felt bad. They're all laughing.

A to DR...hoping for medicine (Sudafed). Blah, blah, blah...lots of small talk...

Je asked if H took off her makeup before bed...took off all but mascara...speculating about what will happen today. They are saying tomorrow is a live show, so something must be happening.

Enter Mv...let the $#&# begin.

Talking about how the show is edited...mentioned an argument between Roddy and Jason, I think...Also how they use old footage sometimes because you can see evicted HG in the background.

Switch to Ja (I think) and Di. Man, she is SCARY thin! Wow.

And...shark tank...what are we calling this since it isn't FOTH?

eny
    FORT Fogey
    ed note - I put in the other thread that FOTH could still apply as Fish Of The House
    what ever everyone agrees on though will be fine - Shark tank - Sharks -Fish. I think I'll put up a poll.

FORT Regular
    F1/2: HG look to be getting ready for a competition...sitting on the couches. A few minutes ago, one of the guys was talking about how Mk pulled his comp. shirt over his dress shirt and how dorky it looked (i thought the same thing).

Small talk while they wait...no one wanted to sit in the nomination chairs....cowboy and Dr (I think...still having trouble telling Dr and Sc apart) moved to the nom chairs. Watching the plasma screen and nothing. Sorry, really exciting, I know.

OH...Jase reading the nomination box thing!

AH! Doorbell...BRB!

3 people will be up! 2 for evic...DANG FEED FROZE!

FORT Regular
    Can't believe they're letting us see this...

Jase reading eviction rules. Just showed the box. OK, trying to hear what happens to the 3rd person...DANG, FISH! Hope someone else got that.

He revoked that with 'Just Kidding!'

So there are only 2 that will be up. They are currently at fish I am sure when they are back we will find out the noms.
    See my own reality show @ www.b4rb.com!
    My shows: Big Brother, What not to wear(bbc version), Survivor, American Idol, Real World

FORT Regular

Only 2 Nominees...SO SORRY!

Really sorry about that...feed froze RIGHT after he said there would be 3 nominiees....thanks for clarifying b4rb. I'll try to redeem myself...

F1/2: OK, A and cowboy speculating about who will be nominated. Cowboy saying it could be Jen and him. CB has down the art of speaking under the mic...very hard to understand him. He seems to know a lot about BB. Talked about how he really liked Jason...knew who had been nominated, etc. CB told A and a couple others...didn't see who...that he was also a virgin, then said, if you believe that I've got some land in AZ for you. Karen said she is a vir. too..."my poor husband."

F3/4: Poolside. I think Sc...went to eye doc who suggested botox injections in forehead...feed cut. I'm not sure which of the jocks that was...or why an eye doc would suggest botox. Whatever.

F2: Ja, Di, K, and I think Jen talking about how one of the guys is always approaching them about strategy...pretty sure they're talking about the don. Yep, just referred to him saying he'd drop kick the dog in front of all the animal lovers.

F1: Scott and Diane are talking strategy in the backyard. Scott is saying that "The Don" (Mike) needs to go. Diane wants to put Marvin up; Scott understands saying that all the girls get freaked out when Marvin touches them. Lori hates Marvin and Holly was making faces when Marvin was touching her

FORT Regular
    Sc and Di in BY: Sc says, "I think it's going to be the don and Jase is going to pick someone 'popular' and try to make it unanimous." Di says it could easily flip...always does. Di says Mv should go, but Sc says no...doesnt' want it to look like they're playing him. Di now agreeing. That was easy. Di says she clicks with the don....feels bad. Says she can't walk within 2 feet of the don w/out him talking strategy and she's sick of it.

Sc wants fun/cool people to get to the end because it will be more fun. Di doesn't seem to agree...says it will be too hard to send people home. Di says she did this for a bigger reason...she's a model.

There is a def a tape delay or something, because there have been several loops in the conversation. Just happened again. Earlier this morning, there was a continuous loop of Will...like a broken record. Anyway, I thought that was worth mentioning...don't know if it's BB or Real.

Now talking about how drunk H was the first night. Sc..what a filthy mouth. Looping again...3rd time I've heard about Sc going to the salon.

Sc talking about his family. Very close to his step mom. Doesn't know his bio-mom. Had another step mom before this one that was a nightmare. Di asked if his dad was a pimp and he said, "No, a cop."

Sc bragging about what a great BB player he is. We've been spared anymore of this borefest..cut to WC. Ja shaving, talking to CB. Dr just came out and yes, washed hands. Can't really hear them.

All feeds seem to be on the BY hammock with Sc & H, with Mv sitting nearby. Sc says it takes $55 to fill his gas tank, and that he has an entourage wherever he goes. He says he never carries a wallet because of the way it bulges out, and that some of his "boys" don't have money, so he buys all their drinks and stuff when they go out, but makes them carry his keys because he hates stuff sticking out of his pockets. Goes to Fish for a minute, when it comes back, H is sitting in Mv's lap. More Fish.

Sc talking to Di in backyard, he says he thinks Ja is going to pick the don to eliminate, and that he is probably wanting to put someone popular up against him to insure that the don leaves. Now they're saying Mv will go first. Mv (wherever he is) is called to the DR. Sc is saying that everyone is freaked out by Mv, and that everytime he touches H, H looks at him like "help!" Di says she feels so bad that the don might go, and that she clicked with him...Sc says "so are you going to tell him now?" She says no. Then he says, "he doesn't like me, does he?" and she says, "he didn't say that, but he wouldn't mind if you went."

Sc says he can't wait to see everyone's reaction to him. (meaning people on the internet, and tv viewers.) Sc says he will carry his BB5 bag wherever he goes. He says he will wear that bandana everywhere he goes, too. Di says he won't have any hair left. (it always comes back to Sc's hair!) She says she'd like to redo his hair, and he is very interested in how, she goes into detail, and then says "I could do that to Dr's hair, too." Now they're talking about the MTV shows. Now they've called someone else into the DR, and Sc says that everyone he talks to is called into the DR. Sc says he hasn't said anything bad about anyone. Sc says he only talks about himself when he goes in there. Di says she has never met anyone as goofy and stupid as Sc. She says he's like another species. Going to check out another feed.

ALL feeds are Sc and Di, and he is again, talking about hair, and a place called Salvatore Puchinni. (I think) He says he gets his eyebrows waxed there every week. Now he's talking about his real mom, and that she is from Amsterdam. He says he has too much respect for his stepmom to hurt her. He says his dad looks like John Travolta and refers to him as a "pimp".

All feeds still the BY hammock. Di's legs are across Sc's stomach. They're talking about high school.

Somewhere back there, when Mv & H were still out there, they said that Ja had 2 hours to select the possible evitees.

OH, now Sc says back in high school he was known as the white guy who COULD jump. Sc was 160 lbs in high school, now he is 215. Everytime he scored 30 points in basketball in high school, his dad had to shave his head, and he shaved his head a total of 7 times. (fascinating stuff, huh? I'd sure like a feed of someone ELSE.)

Ask and ye shall receive, because it just flashed to the WC and Ja shaving! Dr is wearing Mc's cowboy hat. They've all walked out of the WC, followed by Je. In the Kitchen now, Ja is hugging H. They need creamer and Nutrasweet. The same feed flashes to the BY. Mc and Dr are saying "Mv you're definitely going!" really loud. Now it's Sc and Mv, and Mv is telling him that someone (the don I think) wants Mc to go. They're referring to someone as Purple Haze, and Purple Passion. (I assume this is Je because of her hair?)
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast