+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4142434445464748495051

Thread: 7/6 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Exactly.
    They could make them eat anything for a week.
    The "punishment" is really in eating the same thing for a week,more than what it is you're actually eating.
    A week of just hot dogs and 'kraut would produce the same drama as they;d soon get fed up with that too.
    The BB producers just aren't very creative. The challenges are lame, the PBJ thing is lame, the casting is lame, the twists are lame...yet I continue to watch.

DJeterFan, how are you?

Definitely have to agree with you about Holly, OMG, is she really like that? How sad She geta on my nerves too and she seems dumber than Jessica Simpson.
    Hi EvaLarueFan!

She's terribly, terribly, annoying. I can't even stand her confessionals.

I kind of like Marvin, though. He's power-hungry, but I thought he was funny, too. I'll have to see the next couple episodes to see if my opinions change. But for now I'm okay with him.

Quote Originally Posted by DJeterFan
    Hi EvaLarueFan!

She's terribly, terribly, annoying. I can't even stand her confessionals.

I kind of like Marvin, though. He's power-hungry, but I thought he was funny, too. I'll have to see the next couple episodes to see if my opinions change. But for now I'm okay with him.
    Power hungry if fine. What's a problem is that he also seemed oafish.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

The BB producers just aren't very creative. The challenges are lame, the PBJ thing is lame, the casting is lame, the twists are lame...yet I continue to watch.
    They could have at least changed the PB&J thing to something different...something much worse.

You know, I was thinking and I bet Michael's mom and Jennifer's Dad got together on this and decided to try this. Think about it. What are the odds that on their own Michael and Jennifer BOTH applied for this show unknowing that they were lost siblings and the Big Brother producers going through ALL the tapes picked these two and researched them to be long lost bro and sis (NOT LIKELY)... I believe this was a swift plan by the mom/dad to get the kids on television, so they probably sent in a tape or something to the producers themselves then urged Michael and Jennifer to each audition. This is what I think... so.... before everyone starts jumpin' on Big Brother, maybe the parents wanted it this way... or even thought it would be a good way for them to find out about one another... who knows?

FORT Newbie
    Can Holly really be this dumb/naive? Where does BB find these people?

LA Model, Part-time Actor
    Quote Originally Posted by Patman99
    Can Holly really be this dumb/naive? Where does BB find these people?
    She's perfect for Big Brother don't you think. I mean, she makes good TV and thats why she got picked. No one wants to watch a bunch of ordinary looking people on TV for what, the whole summer? She's funny and easily hated and thats another reason why she got picked.

Quote Originally Posted by xfakter13
    You know, I was thinking and I bet Michael's mom and Jennifer's Dad got together on this and decided to try this. Think about it. What are the odds that on their own Michael and Jennifer BOTH applied for this show unknowing that they were lost siblings and the Big Brother producers going through ALL the tapes picked these two and researched them to be long lost bro and sis (NOT LIKELY)... I believe this was a swift plan by the mom/dad to get the kids on television, so they probably sent in a tape or something to the producers themselves then urged Michael and Jennifer to each audition. This is what I think... so.... before everyone starts jumpin' on Big Brother, maybe the parents wanted it this way... or even thought it would be a good way for them to find out about one another... who knows?
    My guess is that during the interviews with Michael, he mentioned his dad, and maybe the producers tried to contact the dad thinking he could be on the show, and they found out about Nikomas/Jennifer and decided to go with her since she didn't know about Michael. Just another guess. I doubt it was the parents' idea, but who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by xfakter13
    You know, I was thinking and I bet Michael's mom and Jennifer's Dad got together on this and decided to try this. Think about it. What are the odds that on their own Michael and Jennifer BOTH applied for this show
    It's more likely that just one of them applied and that the CBS researchers uncovered the hidden family part of their background. They probably contacted some family member of the secret sibling and encouraged him/her to apply as well.
    -- Flash

+ Reply to Thread