+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: House Calls: The Big Brother Talk Show (canceled)

Thank You colby_d!!!!!!
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by KillerBunny
    Two of the episodes are archived on CBS's website. Does anyone know if they will continue to do this? I was so disappointed when I got home from work to find that today's episode is not up there.
    Thanks for letting us know about the archives! I just tried to listen to Wednesday's show that I missed but it cut out halfway through. I'm sure they'll continue to put these up, and today's show will probably be up tomorrow. I can't wait to see it as the show progresses - Marcellas gets more and more animated as it goes by. I love it!

FORT Fogey
    Thanks for the recap Colby! It sounds interesting and Scott sounds really messed up. He might end up being entertaining if he really does start to lose it.

Quote Originally Posted by catgyrl
    Thanks for letting us know about the archives! I just tried to listen to Wednesday's show that I missed but it cut out halfway through. I'm sure they'll continue to put these up, and today's show will probably be up tomorrow. I can't wait to see it as the show progresses - Marcellas gets more and more animated as it goes by. I love it!

Yay! You're so right...it's posted, but just a day behind. I can deal with that. I just find it so funny how Gretchen always says to grab your lunch and come back to your desk to watch. There's just no way I could get away with that at work! But I don't mind about watching it a day late as long as I get it since I'm trying very hard *not* to subscribe to the live feeds this year after 2 years of having them. I just have to get up way too early to do it again. Hmpfh!

It's weird, but Marcellas on that weird "House Calls" show actually has quite a good bead on CowPie (watch the Thursday House Calls show from this week). He's basically understands that CowPie is crawling up people's butts on purpose, is shamelessly playing that to the hilt, and will switch sides quite easily when he actually needs to.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Fan

Question about Marcellas

A question for people watching this show: So Marcellas likes Will and not Drew??
    I guess he's going strictly on personality and the fact that Will is gay too?

I always thought Marcellas was superficial and materialistic type of a person and would be the type would be talking non-stop about the good looking guy in the house (Drew).

No, Marcellas loves both Will & Drew. His favorites are Will, Drew, and Nakomis. Gretchen also likes Will & Nakomis.

Holly

Holly was not so dumb on the show today it was interesting

FORT Fan

Marcellas' favorites

Quote Originally Posted by colby_d
    No, Marcellas loves both Will & Drew. His favorites are Will, Drew, and Nakomis. Gretchen also likes Will & Nakomis.
    Thanks Colby. I just knew that Marcellas must love Drew.

Quote Originally Posted by CC2003
    Thanks Colby. I just knew that Marcellas must love Drew.
    Why?

+ Reply to Thread