+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Julie Chen, Host

FORT Fanatic
    missed saturdays show. was wondering if Julie was able to read this week

FORT Regular
    She is horrible. It's obvious she is doing less and less show prep. I guess when you sleep with the network president, Ole Les, you don't have to worry about doing your job well.

She never was that good. She can't read a prompter and handles the interviews so poorly. Additionally, telling them what they could have one had they stayed in the house seems like such a stupid thing to reveal at that time. I mean, for the person, it's over (perhaps, I do sense someone will go back in), and Chen phrases it in such a way that makes the evictee have that Huh? look and then shifts into a "Oh well" expression.

Oh... and then the sheer excitement in her voice when she told Michael that everyone in the house was a pair. "What do you think about that, Michael??" with the eager look of a puppy begging for a reward.

Did someone not clue her in that he already KNEW?

And someone REALLY needs to tell her to lay off the body glitter. She looked absolutely ridiculous on Thursday.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    And someone REALLY needs to tell her to lay off the body glitter. She looked absolutely ridiculous on Thursday.

Too Funny. That cracked me up. Someone wrote earlier that it looks like she went to modeling school way too long. I agree, everytime she walks, she acts like she is doing a catwalk. I never noticted that about her until someone posted that.

God, I know I said I like her. But she is the biggest bore. She must be really good in the sack

Howard Stern talks about her alot and said she looks stunning in person and said Les couldn't be happier.

lol, yeah i been noticing Julie

it's like she has a delay going on in her brain when she has to react to something

either that or the producers are talking more than usual in her earpiece nonstop and it's confusing the hell out of her

CBS really needs to get a clue and get rid of this dumb woman. At one time I was a big fan of CBS's morning show. I never watch anymore just can't stand to watch fumbling phony Julie. Geeez, this woman has to know someone in charge she is horrible.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Oceansands
    CBS really needs to get a clue and get rid of this dumb woman. At one time I was a big fan of CBS's morning show. I never watch anymore just can't stand to watch fumbling phony Julie. Geeez, this woman has to know someone in charge she is horrible.

Wouldn't that be who shes married to...

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    Oh... and then the sheer excitement in her voice when she told Michael that everyone in the house was a pair. "What do you think about that, Michael??" with the eager look of a puppy begging for a reward.

Did someone not clue her in that he already KNEW?
    The real problem is that she keeps asking questions WE already know the answers to. What she needs to be asking are the hardcore "you know that everyone thinks you're a schmuck for doing what you did, don't you?" sort of questions. There should be more of an O'Brien element to the host - superficially warm and sympathetic, psychotic torturer beneath.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Yes... something that would both signify that she actually (gasp) watches the show and something that prepares the bootee for the humiliation they're soon to face on the streets.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

FORT Fanatic
    Does Julie only host on eviction night? I thoguht she use to host at least twice a week. Anyway, during Howard Stern they were talking about a guy who created a robot, and he said it looked like Julie(Robochen)-Maybe Julie really is a robot.

+ Reply to Thread