+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617

Thread: Scott

I saw that and laughed and laughed! I mean how could he go on tv not knowing what he was wearing? Priceless.

He seemed to clearly forget he was wearing such nasty underwear! He chose to strip down to them and turn around to wag his butt for the ladies...

My oh my... was that GROSS

and

HILARIOUS

Re: Scott

Here I am, digging up this dork's thread again.

I had Dr. Phil on this afternoon for no particular reason, when I heard him say something about a Big Brother contestant. Out comes Scott! Still an enormous douchebag. The theme for today's show was people who have "rage issues". Apparently he can't control his temper or some nonsense. Or, he was looking to get on TV again.

And I don't know what was up with his hair, but he looked like he had mange.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Re: Scott

Someone posted on another site that Amanda is going to be on Dr. Phil's show tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Here I am, digging up this dork's thread again.

I had Dr. Phil on this afternoon for no particular reason, when I heard him say something about a Big Brother contestant. Out comes Scott! Still an enormous douchebag. The theme for today's show was people who have "rage issues". Apparently he can't control his temper or some nonsense. Or, he was looking to get on TV again.

And I don't know what was up with his hair, but he looked like he had mange.

+ Reply to Thread