+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Scott

Yeah, he's still a pencildick. Compensates (or tries to) for what he ain't got. He just overplays himself...it's disgusting.
    "I only run if I'm being chased" (Dominique- Making the Band 3)

Can someone please arrange an interview with Scott's parents? As the mother of two boys, I need to know so I can do everything exactly opposite of her so I won't end up with THAT visiting me in the nursing home.

Fell in love with a boy.. realitynut95's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by duplessis3
    Can someone please arrange an interview with Scott's parents? As the mother of two boys, I need to know so I can do everything exactly opposite of her so I won't end up with THAT visiting me in the nursing home.
    I know exactly what you mean! I'm only 18, and have no idea what it takes to be a mother, but I totally sympathize with his mom.

Rab
    Quote Originally Posted by duplessis3
    That's gotta be the funniest thing I've heard tonight.

He's a little thin for his height in my opinion. Maybe he should add on 20 more lbs (along with his dick too).

Tee hee hee. While I have to admit that this thread is pretty entertaining and I hope Scott reads it one day - if he can read, that is - I fear we may be pushing the PG13 nature of this site...
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    If anyone wants to go take another peek at his shlong, look at the size of his hand when near the appendage.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

OK - where is everyone seeing this at???? I'm not one to look those types of magazines but my curiosity has won out!! I have to see this before tonights show now!! HELP!
    The secret to being a good person is keeping the people who hate my guts from the people who haven't made up their minds yet.

OK - just saw the ummm, pictures. Not a pretty sight at all. My imagination at least gave him the benefit of the doubt. I'm speechless now. Why would he even want to embarass himself like that!!
    The secret to being a good person is keeping the people who hate my guts from the people who haven't made up their minds yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocki
    OK - just saw the ummm, pictures. Not a pretty sight at all. My imagination at least gave him the benefit of the doubt. I'm speechless now. Why would he even want to embarass himself like that!!
    He answered that during the show.

He ought to spend a little time looking around in the locker room before he goes bragging like that.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

ok where are these pictures?? Ive had a bad day and could really use a good laugh.

+ Reply to Thread