+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Scott

Quote Originally Posted by Chach
    And furthermore, Scott likes to make fun of Will for being gay, and frequently uses "gay" as a derogatory term...however, most straight guys who say things like, "Dude, that's gay" aren't really gay-bashing so much as saying "Dude, you are trying way too hard for a straight guy." (Which explains why women are now asking gay men to do makeovers on straight guys, but I digress.)

My point, though, is that under this definition, "gay" would apply to things like appearing in Playgirl, shaving one's body hair, preening in front of a mirror, wearing those cute little headbands, etc. Tough-guy Scott is actually quite the girlie man, as the Governator would say.

To compare Scott to a girl or a gay man is an insult to girls and gay men everywhere. Heck, if I were a horse's a$$, I would be offended to be compared to him.

Yep, I really don't like the guy.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by oneTVslave
    To compare Scott to a girl or a gay man is an insult to girls and gay men everywhere. Heck, if I were a horse's a$$, I would be offended to be compared to him.
    Absolutely. I was just saying that Scott's putdowns of others could easily be
    applied to him.

I hear ya, Chach.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Fell in love with a boy.. realitynut95's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chach
    Absolutely. I was just saying that Scott's putdowns of others could easily be
    applied to him.
    I completely agree...

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Typical male chauvinistic pig. He can't hide his true colors and it certainly came out last night with Diane. Now I'm a fan of hers simply because of that altercation. I just wish she WOULDN'T have cried about it.

I can't wait to see this pompous pencil-dick sent packing.

Why I figure he's wearing that extremely stupid, tight, headband thingymabob is because he's really hoping all the air in his head is going to get squeezed down to his little head. He's hoping to inflate it.

Sad sad.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Is Scott your least favorite EVER?

I think the title speaks for itself

Scott and Jase (too bad there isn't a huge butt in between them)
    "The older you get, the more rules they are going to try and get you to follow. You just gotta keep on livin', man. L-I-V-I-N." Wooderson, "Dazed & Confused"

I dislike Scott and Jase equally, they both make me sick.. They're a disgrace to the male population. It's jerks like these guys who give other guys a bad name.
    ~*Tennessee Sweetheart*~

Scott just seems to enjoy being mean (like how he was with Diane last night), to people who have no power. I hope someone in the other alliance gets into power this week and then we will see if he changes his tune.

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorkles
    Scott just seems to enjoy being mean (like how he was with Diane last night), to people who have no power. I hope someone in the other alliance gets into power this week and then we will see if he changes his tune.
    I don't think he'd take it well at all if he wasn't "in power". Someone needs to knock him off his little pedestal, and soon. I wish I was in that house, I'd love to use his toothbrush to clean the toilet (if he'd stay out of there and stop admiring his "creations")
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

First in foremost, I am so not deffending Scott's behavior, BUT....

This might be seen as a *spoiler* since it was talked about on the live feeds, but Scott and Diane did sleep in the same bed for some time in a cuddling fashion. For a while Drew and Scott were sort of trading off .. now this is just my *guess* but I'm thinking that some of his meaness really stems out of jealous/hurt that she ultimately rebuked his affections, for Drew's ...

It makes a certian sort of sense when put that way.

Now, as for the size of his penis -- he's talked about it enough times that he's said that they didn't want him to be 'hard' .. after hearing him talk about it, I went and looked. And to me, he only even really *looked* semi hard in one of the many pictures that have turned up online.

So I don't think Scott is really all that small. From what I can tell, he looks slightly above average in that department .. given the fact that Scott's body is so *big* though, it probably looks in disperportion.

Like I said -- I'm not deffending the guy's behavior, but I'm just giving his actions/comments a little logic.

Now, side stepping logic -- my opinion of Scott is that he's simply insecure. I've met guys who act just like him -- they spend a million hours in front of the mirror, they're constantly working out, and telling stories to make themselves look big, when deep down .. they're pretty much just looking for confirmation that they're well liked and that they're awesome, cause no matter what they say, or how they act .. they pretty much don't like themselves.

It would also explain why he acted like such a jerk to Diane.. she hurt his feelings, he's got a low self esteem -- so he makes himself feel better for her rebuff by being a jerk. (Don't boys make fun of the girls on the playgound, cause they like them? It's the same sort of thing).

Just my 2 cents..

Please don't throw tomatos

+ Reply to Thread