+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Scott

A big to the previous posts! I've never hated a houseguest so much...I always thought he was a jerk but after the way he spoke to Diane I was highly pissed. I cannot WAIT for him to get booted off!
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Scott basically just came into the room and told her that no one cares about what she thinks or that what she says doesn't matter or something. She was not being confrontational or anything, just having a conversation and he totally attacked her for no reason.

What a prick. I guess he is trying to make up for not having a big one by being a big one.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by oneTVslave
    Scott basically just came into the room and told her that no one cares about what she thinks or that what she says doesn't matter or something. She was not being confrontational or anything, just having a conversation and he totally attacked her for no reason.

What a prick. I guess he is trying to make up for not having a big one by being a big one.

Thanks - what an !!
    The secret to being a good person is keeping the people who hate my guts from the people who haven't made up their minds yet.

Quote Originally Posted by stEEvEEdEE
    I really don't think making fun of his penis is a taboo subject, when he himself walks around and tells the girls that he has 12 inches, and when he refers to the women of the house as either chicks or pussy.

This isn't the Live Feed forum, so I don't want to talk about what I've seen on the Live Feeds, but rest assured, the trash-talking going on in this thread is nothing compared to the rude, arrogant and inconsiderate stuff he says in the house.

And he is the one that continues to bring up his Playgirl stint and his "HUGE PIECE OF MANMEAT," so our attention to his penis/penis-size is well-deserved, harsh or not!
    Yikes! I just saw Scott's Playgirl pics on bb4bbq (still looking for some nude screen-caps of Lori!!). If I were that small, I sure wouldn't be doing Playgirl or doing any bragging whatsoever. I think all of that bravado is what is known as "compensating." I feel sorry for the guy. If Scott doesn't win BB, maybe he can go on Extreme Makeover and get some penile enhancement surgery.

She was answering a question someone had posed to her when HeadbandBoy strutted into the room and discovered no one stopped, dropped, and bowed to him. So he had to take the mature way out to regain control.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Scott really disgusted me last night.
    I don't think the issue was that he was talking to a women in such a disrespectful way, but that he would talk to anyone the way he was talking to Diane.
    He'd be all over Diane if she'd only give him the time of day, but as none of the women want anything to do with him he reacts in a classically defensive manner.
    He is a bully and if he wasn't controling his vote, would be mercilessly tearing Cowboy to pieces imo.
    There is nothing I find amusing about him at all and I hope that he is out of the house very soon.
    Jase does at least seem to be capable of behabivng like an adult.
    I actually think it's a shame that he is in an alliance with Scott.

I've missed few episodes but made the effort to watch last night and is Scott really that big of a-hole??? At first I thought he was joking. What a jerk!

And furthermore, Scott likes to make fun of Will for being gay, and frequently uses "gay" as a derogatory term...however, most straight guys who say things like, "Dude, that's gay" aren't really gay-bashing so much as saying "Dude, you are trying way too hard for a straight guy." (Which explains why women are now asking gay men to do makeovers on straight guys, but I digress.)

My point, though, is that under this definition, "gay" would apply to things like appearing in Playgirl, shaving one's body hair, preening in front of a mirror, wearing those cute little headbands, etc. Tough-guy Scott is actually quite the girlie man, as the Governator would say.

I have to say that I have never thought I would hate a houseguest as much as I hated Alison last year, well I was proved wrong. Scott is a male version of Allison. Oh my gawd, he is the biggest A-hole!!!!

Also, I think he is trying way to hard to come off as a ladies man. I would not at all be surprised to find out that he was gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that...I just thought I would give my observation.

If I were Will, I would be very careful of Scott...

Fell in love with a boy.. realitynut95's Avatar
    I personally do not think that scott is attractive at all. He is so into himself and thinks he's hot, which takes away from any charming qualities he may have.

Furthermore, I have seen the pictures of Scott from his Playgirl shoot, and he has very little to be bragging about.

+ Reply to Thread