+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Scott

I love Scott. If I were on the show I would DEFINATLY be his girlfriend. yeaaaaaaaaaaa.
    Ever noticed that everybody wants to be somebody, but nobody wants to grow?

Why is 'if' the middle word in life?

Whenever anyone says "I can't," it makes me wish he'd get stung to death by about ten thousand bees. When he says "I'll try," five thousand bees. ("I can," one bee.)

- Jack Handey

Sorry Yaya, but you suck. Kirsten's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie
    How obnoxious was he during his comments to Mike at the end??? Did he really need to be that nasty? He better watch his own back because I could definately see Jase turning on him in the future
    I completely agree. Has anyone else noticed a vague resemblance between Drew (!) and Scott? Maybe they are brothers but they can't tell anyone?
    Hey Yaya... Shut-up.

When he was ripping on Diane I hated him, but then when they showed him being so into himself and cocky I liked him again. I found it hilarious. For now I will root for him but if he goes, oh well, no big loss. (Don't say it...)

Quote Originally Posted by pws
    And I think if you pose nude in Playgirl you are rather volunteering for detailed scrutiny of your genitals.
    Now that's sexy.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I really hate this guy. He's a complete goon.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

xSKATExORxCRYx
    I really don't think making fun of his penis is a taboo subject, when he himself walks around and tells the girls that he has 12 inches, and when he refers to the women of the house as either chicks or pussy.

This isn't the Live Feed forum, so I don't want to talk about what I've seen on the Live Feeds, but rest assured, the trash-talking going on in this thread is nothing compared to the rude, arrogant and inconsiderate stuff he says in the house.

And he is the one that continues to bring up his Playgirl stint and his "HUGE PIECE OF MANMEAT," so our attention to his penis/penis-size is well-deserved, harsh or not!

Scott really disgusted me last night.
    I don't think the issue was that he was talking to a women in such a disrespectful way, but that he would talk to anyone the way he was talking to Diane.
    He'd be all over Diane if she'd only give him the time of day, but as none of the women want anything to do with him he reacts in a classically defensive manner.
    He is a bully and if he wasn't controling his vote, would be mercilessly tearing Cowboy to pieces imo.
    There is nothing I find amusing about him at all and I hope that he is out of the house very soon.
    Jase does at least seem to be capable of behaving like an adult.
    I actually think it's a shame that he is in an alliance with Scott.
    Last edited by fluff; 07-21-2004 at 01:08 PM.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I'm disgusted that no one said anything back to him when he attacked Diane like that. She's not my favorite, but no one should have to endure that. One of his fellow Hclubbers could have said something. One thing that really bites is when someone walks into an ongoing conversation and takes control of the room. And the others that let him ... WUSSIES!
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I agree,mom.
    I would have ahd to at least say something if I had been in there,even if it was only to ask Diane if she wanted to come and have a coffee to get her easily out of the room and the nasty situation.

I know they're trying to preserve their own situations in the house, but I could not have stood by and not done anything.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I totally missed that part but from what I keep reading, my gosh!! What sparked the argument?
    The secret to being a good person is keeping the people who hate my guts from the people who haven't made up their minds yet.

+ Reply to Thread