+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Note the changed schedule this season

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    I think Saturday is a good thing. What else is on on Saturday? I usually skipped it 'n just watched it on Wednesday. I mean, everytime I watched all week every important thing was just put in the Wednesday recap. But I wouldn't mind watching Saturday and Thursday. I'm not sure about Tuesday, though... I do like how the episodes are spaced out this season.
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

Yeah,I think BB2 and maybe BB3 came on Saturdays because I used to get mad when I was going out with my friends and I wouldn't get to see the nominations. I agree that it is better this way,though because otherwise you have to wait from Thursday to Tuesday for a new show. I guess I should stop complaining,I still love the show no matter how messed up it was last year!

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    There's a huge gap between what they show on the show and what you see on the feeds.
    Yeah, totally. I've noticed that a lot of things are said on the feeds and then edited differently on the show and took what was originally said completely out of context. I guess that's the magic of editing though and I must say, the editors do a pretty good job with it.

And the schedule change is fine with me. If I go out on Saturday I can just tape it so I've got no problem with it, not to mention that I also like the shows are spaced out more.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    I'm the hugest die-hard BB fan. They could show it seven days a week at 3 am and I'd watch. I loves da BB

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by J.D.
    I'm the hugest die-hard BB fan. They could show it seven days a week at 3 am and I'd watch. I loves da BB

me too!!! hahahah

Same here! But get ready for some 1 a.m. shows, I had about five of those throughout BB4.

I wouldn't mind except that now I'll have to wrestle the remote out of Mr. VJ's hand. He's not a BB fan and he usually gets the tube on Saturday night.
    A man can convince anyone he's somebody else, but never himself. - Verbal Kint from the movie The Usual Suspects

Tuesdays and Thursdays are school nights. So kinda ya.

Yep, me too!

BB is quite possibly the Definitive Reality show, and as such it is my favorite of all.. I like that its on Often, and each episode does have actual useful information (unlike say Real World, which I do like alot, seems to have alot of Filler Episodes) Also, with the extended airtime, we see more of the "life they live" per se...

While I am not all about staying up for hours and hours, I am strongly considering my TiVo.. but its just a matter of the never ending dinero factor..
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast