Poll: Will you get the live feeds?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Will you get the live feeds?

Yep. I've had them every season so far so I'm getting them again.

I'm going to hold off on signing up for the Live Feeds until I see how the cast is and how this season shapes up.

I was addicted to the feeds during BB3 (Marcellas, Chiara, Amy, Danielle, et al. had some very funny, shocking & entertaining conversations). But last year, between the stupid Ex-Factor twist and the vile spewings of Alison & Jun, I progressively watched them less & less. I pretty much gave up on the Live Feeds for the last 3 weeks or so, finding that I got more than my fill of the houseguests just from watching the episodes on TV.

I really want to get 'em, but I don't know if I'll be able to watch as much. I wish this show could have started in June. I'm gonna be doing a lot of vacationing and having guests over the next 2 months...I'm afraid I won't have enough time to spend on the feeds to make it worth it. I did like it last year though. Why couldn't it have been June???

I think I might just get a month account before buying the full pass. Because I only watched mine for 2 weeks before.

Yes, I'm definitely getting them. I thought the feeds were a lot more interesting than the actual show itself, but I was up late and that's when they were active.

FORT Newbie
    I won't get the feeds this year. I have for all the other ones, and the reception was bad even with high speed DSL. I was disappointed in them. JMO...they are a waste of money.

Why do I want to pay $10/month to watch a bunch of losers laying out in the sun?
    My thoughts exactly.

Absolutely, positively, without a doubt!! I'm a Big Brother FREAK and there's no way I'd miss a single minute of it!

::Yes, Bobbie, you DO need a life::
    Be who you are and say what you feel. Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind

I wish...unfortunately, I can't. I share a computer with 2 other people and need to compromise a lot so I will hardly have time to sit at the computer all day.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

I think the only year I got the feeds was when Will was on BB...He was really entertaining to watch ...

I have dial-up so the feeds are not that great for me. I won't be ordering them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast