Poll: Will you get the live feeds?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Will you get the live feeds?

im getting the live feeds, im a realone superpass member and if its anything like years before, you get the feeds for free
    "And I told Bill, if they move my desk again I'm going to quit. 'Cause my desk used to be near the window and I could see the squirrels and they were married..." - Milton, 'Office Space'

I got the feeds last season, and ended up watching them about 3 times before giving up. They're always asleep when I'm able to watch, or laying out in the sun. Why do I want to pay $10/month to watch a bunch of losers laying out in the sun?

I would love to get them but ..I go home at 5 PM and I don't have a computer there! The hamsters get up too late!!!! I am up at 6 AM. Live Feed Updates for me.
    :

I am not afraid of dying....I just don't want to be there when it happens!

I'm getting them. Just cause I've wanted to get them every year, and this is the first time it's possible! Woohoo!
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

Every year I say no and every year I end up getting them.

I think this is the year when I mean it. I'll be selfish and rely on the live feed reports. I was hooked early in the beginning of BB4, but I barely watched by the end. So - I think I'm done.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Yep, getting the live feeds definitely... watching endurance HoH competitions hours after the show is off the show is actually my idea of fun... that and hearing Ratbert, Alibrat, and Junky kvetch about the chunks of ice hitting them in the F3 HoH competition...
    ĄGOLD!

I am sure I will get the feeds, but I have to say they were extremely disappointing last year, much like the show.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Yep again for me this year.
    I dont really get in too much trouble because they keep the same waking hours as I do. Plus its in my same timezone here.

Question:
    Does anyone know where I go to purchase the BB5 feeds? I didnt see a link to it on the cbs site or is it not available yet?

Thanks in advance!
    See my own reality show @ www.b4rb.com!
    My shows: Big Brother, What not to wear(bbc version), Survivor, American Idol, Real World

As soon as they're available, we'll provide a link. They're not yet, though.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill
    I am sure I will get the feeds, but I have to say they were extremely disappointing last year, much like the show.
    I was disappointed too last year .. but I'm hook ! Each year I decide that I'm not getting it and I end up after the first show ordering it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast