+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cast announcement on Early Show 06/29 (or 06/30)

Keep in mind that live feed discussion goes in the other forum, and shouldn't be discussed here

I will be recording it, thanks for the heads up. I am really excited!

FINALLY!!! The premier is a week from tomorrow, geesh! Count me in for the live feeds, can't wait!!

i could be mistaken but i think its the house thats being revealed tomorrow on the early show, and the cast on wednesday, although i hope its tomorrow. im curious to see what changes theyve made to the house and if there will be more 'stunt casting' this year
    "And I told Bill, if they move my desk again I'm going to quit. 'Cause my desk used to be near the window and I could see the squirrels and they were married..." - Milton, 'Office Space'

doh! Why didnt' I read this thread BEFORE coming to work today? Oh, well. I'm sure someone will post info about the cast.
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

It wasn't on tonight, I recorded it, and NOTHING! I guess it will be tomorrow.

Call me a goof, Did you mean it was on today? (tuesday)? Then you said Wenesday? I am confuzzled? Well if it was today I missed it and expect some kind soul that sees O GOD AM to update us on the cast. If its tommorow i will record it.

If someone could set me straight with the info that would be greatly appreciated!

Live Feeds for me no doubt about that! I have watched the last 2 live inet feeds and let me tell you they are addicting and interesting what they decided to put on the show and how they edit things to make things look a certain way.
    See my own reality show @ www.b4rb.com!
    My shows: Big Brother, What not to wear(bbc version), Survivor, American Idol, Real World

It seems that it was listed (incorrectly) for Tuesday and will really be on Wednesday. I'm setting my VCR as we speak.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Thanks!

I as well because there is no way I am getting up that early!

Oh yeah Does anyone know when the live feeds will start to be available for purchase?
    See my own reality show @ www.b4rb.com!
    My shows: Big Brother, What not to wear(bbc version), Survivor, American Idol, Real World

Quote Originally Posted by b4rb
    Oh yeah Does anyone know when the live feeds will start to be available for purchase?
    They are usually available after the first episode. I'll be anxiously waiting for it to end with credit card in hand !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast