+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Chen: 'Big Brother 5' to be 'twisted' *Spoilers*

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by mrcorkles
    You were glad Lisa won?

I admit,Danielle was viscious in the diary room,but that was what I liked about her. I felt that she had a strategy and stuck to it until the end. She hurt too many feelings though and that's what cost her the game. (did ya hear that RaWbfather,didya,didya,huh???)
    Between Lisa and Danielle, anyway. Actually, I don't know who I would have wanted to see win BB3. I don't have a problem with Danielle and wouldn't have been upset if she had won, but I liked Lisa more. The one thing that irritated me at the end, was as the votes were being read, she started crying, and had that expression "you like me. you really like me." Danielle kind of sat stoned faced. I think she was expecting it, but she almost looked surprised.

I was too, actually. I remember Josh and Chiara on TES a few days before the finale, and they both said they would vote for Danielle because she played the game the best (and I think Chiara had a beef with Lisa for voting her out.) Even as the votes were read, he almost acted like he wasn't happy with how he voted (of course, that was probably just Josh being Josh again.) But it's a game, and I guess that's the one bad thing about the contestants being able to go home and watch the show instead of being sequestered. All of Danielle's talk in the diary room cost her the game.

And I hated that Jun won. She's one of my least favorite contestants ever. Between her and Alison, I'd pick none of the above and just divide the money between the rest of the contestants. They deserved it for just living with them.

There was one thing I forgot to mention in my post above about the HOH being able to spy on the contestant. Obviously, as I said and some others have, this could restrict the contestants as far as what they say, what they do, and how they scheme. But another thing were the secret alliances we had in the past: Nicole and Hardy from BB2 and Jason and Danielle from BB3. The BB3 alliance was a little more secret than Nicole's, but no one really knew about it until those 2 started winning back to back HOH competitions. That was towards the end of the game. This could stir up a lot in the house and make it entertaining, but I still say it's a bad thing. I guess I should wait to see how it works, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Is it because of those rumors she's actually a robot, because she's boinking the guy who runs her network, because 9 out of 10 of her outfits on the show are painful to look at, or some other pressing reason?
    Those are good reasons, but actually Karalott already hit on it. I just hate her newscaster voice trying to sound like she's young and hip and cool.

Les Moonves' girlfriend? Ewwww.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by FireStorm
    All I ask is that they keep their fingers out of their noses (Unlike Robert or "Ratbert").

Hey, I thought he said he was going to be famous from the show?????

Quote Originally Posted by deny
    Hey, I thought he said he was going to be famous from the show?????

Naw, he just HANGS OUT with famous people, ya know, like 'Barry Drewmore'

Quote Originally Posted by FireStorm
    Naw, he just HANGS OUT with famous people, ya know, like 'Barry Drewmore'
    Oh yeah, I forgot him, Jee, and I believe Justin were going to be the next big thing to hit Hollywood. Must be I missed their blockbuster, record breaking, Oscar winning movie when it came out (didn't it star Jenna Lewis and the rest of the reality show "stars" living in Fantasyland?)

Could the twist be that the audience will get to vote (perhaps in part) so that the liars would be exposed by the votes of the audience? Maybe the audience vote would be one vote along with the houseguests? The houseguests would know who america voted out each week.....?
    Fabulous Fifty

Want to be green?? Join the Premium Member FORT team. Click for more info!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaky
    Could the twist be that the audience will get to vote (perhaps in part) so that the liars would be exposed by the votes of the audience? Maybe the audience vote would be one vote along with the houseguests? The houseguests would know who america voted out each week.....?
    According to the website, it says the HG will be the ones voting each other out. I really hope that the audience doesn't have any say in who goes or who stays. I'm not too worried about that happening, because I think CBS learned it's lesson from the first season.

Besides, this twist is supposed to be bigger than the X-factor (we'll see) and I don't think the audience helping out in the vote will be that big of a twist.

YEAH!!! That would be real cool...let America vote them out. Instead of voting if they'll get a toaster or a treadmill!....or who gets the phone call from home....expose them all!

I will be surprised if the new twists actually surprise anyone. I thought the EX factor was ridiculous.

The problem I have with the uncomfortable bed deal is that they send the HGs in, in shifts. Send them all in at the same time, at least that way its a little more fair.

A good twist would be for the HGs who lose in a food challenge to have to actually eat nothing but PB&J for a week. I always got so peeved when they had chances to win an "extra" something. Jeez, some people would be happy with three meals a day, even if it were PB&J every time.

Im tired of the spoiled folks getting on the show.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Hey Everyone! I CAN'T WAIT for this season to start. TAR and BB are my favorite reality show guilty pleasures and it's almost time.

As for the "twist." I've sworn off speculating this season...it only leads to disappointment, 'cause nothing is ever as good as they build it up to be. I too, don't like the sound of the HOH being able to spy on the others. However, along the same lines as speculating about a "twist," I think I'll reserve judgment until we find out exactly how it works.

+ Reply to Thread