+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Chen: 'Big Brother 5' to be 'twisted' *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by FireStorm
    All I ask is that they keep their fingers out of their noses (Unlike Robert or "Ratbert").

You had to go and bring him up! Blech...I had done such a good job forgetting about that cretin...

Can't wait for the new season!!
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

mrcorkles, I agree 100% that Julie needs to eat something, and get some meat on her bones.

I also wouldn't mind if she dressed appropriately for her age. :rolleyes
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    Who's going to be recapping BB5?
    A ton of us, in real time, watching our live feeds and loving it.

Oh, episode recaps? nevermind... but check out the live feeds forum anyway, it rocks!

Does anybody know, will it still be on 3 times a week? (Tues, Wed, and Sat)

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by leeinsmyrna
    Does anybody know, will it still be on 3 times a week? (Tues, Wed, and Sat)
    It will be on Tuesday at 9pm, Thursday at 8pm and Saturday at 9pm ET/PT.

I cant wait for this show to start up again!

But i dont like that the HOH gets to spy on the others, its just a horrible idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Wenders
    Well, if the HOH can spy on the other guests, they would all find out. I mean, do you think the HOH would keep it secret. Then, the next week someone else would be HOH, and eventually everyone would know.

I was wondering the same thing, the only foreseeable advantage would be for the first HOH. And who's to say whether the "pure of heart" or a "manipulator" gets the first HOH? Either way, I can't wait to see...

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by mrcorkles
    I think the HG's will be sequestered again and I actually think it is a good idea. The rules were changed because of the lopsided voting in BB3(even though the vote was lopsided on BB4 but for a different reason). The players should be voting based on their experiences within the house (a la' Survivor)not what we got to see. I think it makes the voting less emotional.

I hated BB4 as well. It was so predictable and the X Factor didn't work the way it should have. I still watched every episode! I actually won the office pool because I picked Jun to win after watching the firt episode.
    I don't have anything against Julie Chen,although I do think she needs to eat something. I also think it's gross that her boyfriend is the CEO of CBS,Les Moonves. I know that doesn't have anything to do with the show,but still...he's gross.....
    What I liked about the BB voting system is that is was different from Survivor's. Yes, the contestants voted each other out and then voted for the winner, but the difference was the ousted contestants were allowed to go home and watch and see if everything was as it seemed in there. It just made it different, now it's too much like Survivor. Not that I have that big a problem with it. I remember the uproar when Danielle (considered to be the best player of BB3) lost to Lisa. I was glad Lisa won, but that probably had a little something to do with what Danielle said in the diary room. But looking at all competition reality shows, does the best player usually win? Not always. And besides, there will always be debate as to who the best player really is. Last year was just boring, and I think the producers had higher hopes for the X-factor.

And voting seemed pretty emotional last year, even though they weren't allowed to see the show. But I guess considering no one liked the final 2, I'm not surprised it turned out that way. And does anybody know if Alison would have won had the contestants been able to go home and watch the show instead of being sequestered?

I agree with you about Julie Chen. I can't say I'd be sorry to see her go if she ever decided to leave the show, but I don't have a problem with her. She just looks more like a newswoman than a reality show host. The good thing is she's only on once a week.
    Last edited by karalott; 06-24-2004 at 11:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    Can I just say....I loathe Julie Chen.
    Is it because of those rumors she's actually a robot, because she's boinking the guy who runs her network, because 9 out of 10 of her outfits on the show are painful to look at, or some other pressing reason?

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by karalott
    I was glad Lisa won, but that probably had a little something to do with what Danielle said in the diary room.
    You were glad Lisa won?

I admit,Danielle was viscious in the diary room,but that was what I liked about her. I felt that she had a strategy and stuck to it until the end. She hurt too many feelings though and that's what cost her the game. (did ya hear that RaWbfather,didya,didya,huh???)

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

+ Reply to Thread