+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Chen: 'Big Brother 5' to be 'twisted' *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    I don't remember the Houseguests being confined for two weeks prior to the beginning of taping in the seasons pasts.

I think they always do that. Cause that's why Brandon got kicked off last year before filming...he called Kenesha.
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

Can I just say....I loathe Julie Chen.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

, yes you may say that. I'm gonna be the host of that show someday...once CBS discovers me.

Wenders, feel free to quote me to CBS whenever that day arrives.

Who's going to be recapping BB5?
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by John in a different thread
    We're using a pool for the show this season, so the recapper will vary from episode to episode.
    That should be fun

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    I don't remember the Houseguests being confined for two weeks prior to the beginning of taping in the seasons pasts. Why is Julie giving a little bit of dish now????
    From how I understand it,they put them in the house early so that the editors can start putting storylines together for the first show.

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

Oh man, I can not wait for this! My absolute favorite guilty pleasure of the summer. And for the record, I don't mind Julie Chen - there's lots of worse hosts out there. And I loved that Jun won last season. (Even though my first favorite was FBI guy Jack.)
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

All I ask is that they keep their fingers out of their noses (Unlike Robert or "Ratbert").

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Corine
    So excited to see this season, as all seasons. I wonder what the "twist" is? The spy on house guests thing is something but there has got to be more!
    The twist is supposed to be bigger than the X-factor. I know that on European shows they had the house divided into a rich house and a poor house. The contestants competed, and half would live on the rich side (in luxury) and the others would live on the poor side (would go along with making the army cots look comfortable.) I don't really know if that's bigger than the X-factor, but I've never been too impressed with the twists on the show. The veto was good, but it didn't work, even the golden veto.

I don't know if I'm crazy about the HG being spied on by the HOH. They may less likely to act a certain way or may be more confined in what they say (like those on the first season) so it could backfire.

Any word as to whether or not 7 of the houseguests will be sequestered or not like they did last year? I wish they wouldn't.

And I hated last year's BB, but I watched anyway. BB2 will always be my favorite. As for Julie, I've never had a problem with her, but my 2 favorite reality show hosts of all time are Phil Keoghan and Anderson Cooper.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott
    I don't know if I'm crazy about the HG being spied on by the HOH. They may less likely to act a certain way or may be more confined in what they say (like those on the first season) so it could backfire.
    I agree with this 100%! I think there may be too many chefs stirring the BB soup,and they had better be careful or they will end up with a repeat of the first season.

Any word as to whether or not 7 of the houseguests will be sequestered or not like they did last year? I wish they wouldn't.
    I think the HG's will be sequestered again and I actually think it is a good idea. The rules were changed because of the lopsided voting in BB3(even though the vote was lopsided on BB4 but for a different reason). The players should be voting based on their experiences within the house (a la' Survivor)not what we got to see. I think it makes the voting less emotional.

And I hated last year's BB, but I watched anyway. BB2 will always be my favorite. As for Julie, I've never had a problem with her, but my 2 favorite reality show hosts of all time are Phil Keoghan and Anderson Cooper.
    I hated BB4 as well. It was so predictable and the X Factor didn't work the way it should have. I still watched every episode! I actually won the office pool because I picked Jun to win after watching the firt episode.
    I don't have anything against Julie Chen,although I do think she needs to eat something. I also think it's gross that her boyfriend is the CEO of CBS,Les Moonves. I know that doesn't have anything to do with the show,but still...he's gross.....

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

+ Reply to Thread