+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BB5 Idea(s):

BB5 Idea(s):

During my errands today, I was thinking ... why not have a Trading Spaces BB:
    Enclose the following together, and put them in a clashy-color house:

Host: Ty or Amy Wynn
    Originals
    Frank
    Hilda
    Ty/Amy (whichever is not the host)
    Laurie
    Genevieve
    Doug
    Alex
    Dez
    Vern

vs

Newcomers

Paige
    Edward
    Carter
    Kia
    Christie

No veto, no tools to let them remodel!!

Living Room/Den Area:
    Multicolored bright angry walls, lime green shag carpet
    Bathroom:
    Staple bright, garish plastic flowers to the bathroom walls (and take the camera away from the shower/toilet .. no one wants to see that! lol)

Namesakes must live in these rooms, others must choose between evils:
    Bedrooms:
    1. Have a 'Hildi Room' designed with straw glued to a blck painted wall (signs that say, "Don't Pick at the Straw, Children!"), Random pics of Hildi everywhere (nose, eyebrow, elbow ... lol). 4 cots only.
    2. Have a 'Laurie Room' in Sunshine Yellow. Everything in that room is yellow. Everything. No exception. 4 beds
    3. Have a 'Frank Room' in murals all over the place. Only 1 Queen Sized Bed, so someone has to share with Frank.
    4. Have a 'Kia Room' in GraveYard... every bed is a grave. The walls are painted like a cemetary, the beds have an astroturf 'comforter' with plastic flowers attached. 4 graves.

yes, I'm weird but I think it'd be fun.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Sheesh, it'd take me an entire season to know what in the hell was going on! LOL.
    I hope life isn't a big joke, because I don't get it.

Well how about this idea? The jury voters have a right to abstain from voting and if ALL jurors abstain from voting, then each of the final two only take home 50K for their efforts and no winner is declared.

I believe that if the jurors had had this option or twist on BB4, neither Ali or Jun would have left the house with more than 50K.

It would be an interesting twist and force the houseguests to play a more 3 deminsional game, knowing that that both of them could go home with less than the GRAND prize.
    The Moderators of TV clubhouse (TVCH) leave a lot to be desired.They have no relation to fair and unbiased moderation. The bulk of them are closely related to a hoover. they all do their dirty work pretty close to the floor.

FORT Fogey
    how about casting people on this show next time that are interesting, that is my suggestion

I just saw a preview on TV this morning while getting ready for work that puts up three couples in three neighboring houses, and they're supposed to remodel each house on their own, with no contract help, all while being filmed for a summer. Seems like this idea's already been used...
    I hope life isn't a big joke, because I don't get it.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    how about casting people on this show next time that are interesting, that is my suggestion
    Drop the casting agents, that would be the first thing. And yes, get more interesting people.
    I'd also say make sure all the people are strangers, no exes, no one in the house that knows another HG.
    If AS insists on using the POV next year, he shouldn't have it used every week. Don't let the HG know when a veto competition is going to come up. And hold the POV before nominations are made. At least the HG won't be throwing the competition because they won't know who's nominated.
    Make the challenges more interesting and the rewards more unique. Also, come up with some different ideas for America's Choice.
    And lastly, if they say a "big twist" is going to happen, make sure it's a big twist and not something that has already happened. I'm still trying to figure out why Jun leaving the house and the others not knowing about it was such a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Cmore
    Well how about this idea? The jury voters have a right to abstain from voting and if ALL jurors abstain from voting, then each of the final two only take home 50K for their efforts and no winner is declared.

I believe that if the jurors had had this option or twist on BB4, neither Ali or Jun would have left the house with more than 50K.

It would be an interesting twist and force the houseguests to play a more 3 deminsional game, knowing that that both of them could go home with less than the GRAND prize.
    I bet nobody would win the grand prize ever again!
    "So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains, and we never even know we have the key..." - The Eagles

"I like the bed I'm sleepin' in, just like me it's broken in; it's not old... just older..." - Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by Jillzey
    I bet nobody would win the grand prize ever again!
    I am not so sure about that. I don't think there was anything during BB3 that would have prevented jason from voting for danielle. It would also cause a second guessing game to be played in the jury house, wondering who may or may not vote for whom.
    The Moderators of TV clubhouse (TVCH) leave a lot to be desired.They have no relation to fair and unbiased moderation. The bulk of them are closely related to a hoover. they all do their dirty work pretty close to the floor.

FORT Fogey
    ban the word PB&J from being used in the house.

My opinions:

(1) No casting agents, no "Ex"s: 12 or 13 strangers picked from the people who actually applied without CBS giving them personal invitations.

(2) Keep the Golden Power of Veto, but only until there are 5 people in the house! The Power of Veto being more powerful than HoH is a bad thing.

(3) More America's Choice. Yes, MORE, bring it back to a weekly thing that doesn't have to be a popularity contest. The toaster, trampoline, and winter wonderland were wonderful America's Choices.

(4) Slight change to the PB&J: Give them more than just *grape* jelly. It's a "PB&J" diet, Apples, Strawberries, Peaches, etc. all make good jellies; it's not expensive, give it to 'em.

(5) An endurance Veto competition. Almost everyone wants HoH on a given week, but an endurance Veto competition would be very telling and exciting. Oh, and let the live feeds watch the endurance veto, maybe even advertise it.

(6) Jury Sequester House: Good thing! However, make the number of jurors an even number. Then give back the viewers their little bit of power back, America gets the vote in case of tie (well, for that matter just give them a vote. It won't really matter what America votes unless the jury is evenly split.)

I feel that these changes are only slight tweaks that would GREATLY improve the game. They would also leave plently of room for twists and great gameplay.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast