+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I don't know.....

I don't know.....

I don't know about you all, but that was damned uncomfortable watching Scott's meltdown like that. I'm glad he was removed, for his own good.
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    It made me uncomfortable, I can't imagine how they felt.

However, I think CBS definitely edited to their favor. From the LF, it seems the girls were much more uncomfortable than the show showed (make sense?)

Basically, if you knew nothing of the live feeds, I think it didn't seem half as bad as it was.

Quote Originally Posted by marybethp
    It made me uncomfortable, I can't imagine how they felt.

However, I think CBS definitely edited to their favor. From the LF, it seems the girls were much more uncomfortable than the show showed (make sense?)

Basically, if you knew nothing of the live feeds, I think it didn't seem half as bad as it was.
    Hehe, yeah, Dana was REAL uncomfortable..when she realized what Scott did, she did a jump-up-and-down clap and cheer, then amazingly became "freaked out."

She knew that his actions would get himself thrown out...

A.

Did they show it on tonight's show, finally? Yay.

I just wish they would have let us in on what went on when they called Scott to the diary room, and what he said in there and why he left... We still don't know whose choice it was that he leave...

I'm glad that he's gone though since I did find him irritating...

I notice they didn't say anything on TV about his HPV or whatever... they just said he had feelings coming up about Amanda being there... I kind of thought the HPV thing was unnecessary for him to mention anyway... that he was just using that as a crutch to blame his behavior on... I don't think the HPV actually was a huge factor, that's just the way he is...

As for Dana, I didn't know Scott called her a "man-troll" until tonight, lol! But I actually kind of agree with him, lol

It really seemed to touch off a nerve with Dana too... She really got defensive about protesting about how she "really is a girl", LOL

That was garbage. They played it like Scott was the big bad. Honestly, if they hadn't already wanted him out, would they have booted Nate or anyone else? Not likely.

Of course, we don't know if he asked to leave or was booted.

I'm still extremely suspicious as to why there is 13 HG's this year. My guess is CBS figured they'd have to boot at least one.
    When something good happens, watch some dopey bastard spoil it...

Quote Originally Posted by Drood
    That was garbage. They played it like Scott was the big bad. Honestly, if they hadn't already wanted him out, would they have booted Nate or anyone else? Not likely.

Of course, we don't know if he asked to leave or was booted.

I'm still extremely suspicious as to why there is 13 HG's this year. My guess is CBS figured they'd have to boot at least one.
    Figured, or "hoped" they'd have to boot a guest? My guess is they had plans for both scenarios - one for booting early, and one to get rid of two somewhere down the line (if someone didn't burn themselves early, as Scott did).

A.

Still not liking the "X Factor". Puts too much false tension in the house. Certainly not enjoying this years BB as much as I did last year. In fact the only reason I'm sticking around is I want to see the evil trinity (Dana-Jun-Alison) get their just deserts. From what I've read and seen, Dana played the Scott situation like a cheap violin. I mean really, he tossed a few chairs... At least Justin in BB2 actually held a knife to someone. THAT was a kicking out offence.

Scott was easily the most interesting person in that house...
    When something good happens, watch some dopey bastard spoil it...

Quote Originally Posted by Drood
    Certainly not enjoying this years BB as much as I did last year. From what I've read and seen, he tossed a few chairs... At least Justin in BB2 actually held a knife to someone. THAT was a kicking out offence.

Scott was easily the most interesting person in that house...
    I agree with you to a point. The editors made Scott look like a raving LUNATIC, but guess what? He gave them the ammunition. I think he was a powder keg, and Jun's point about "someone might get hurt while you are throwing stuff around" is true.

Say what you want, but CBS has a responsibility to ALL of the HGs to keep them safe. Im glad they got him out of there.

P.S. My CBS affiliate did show a brief HIV/AIDS commercial during the show.
    Last edited by Sepialove; 07-16-2003 at 09:31 AM.
    Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God

+ Reply to Thread