+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Live Feeds Monday 07/14

FORT Fan
    This is my first time..so bear with me..

F1 -
    All the guys talking about ?prositution? I'm not sure I just came in on the conversation. Now they're talking about whether they would marry virgins or not. Nate says he wants to marry a virgin even though he's not one. F3 and F4 are Jun, Michelle, Allison, and Dana in the kitchen. Watching quad while listening to F1. Someone brought up Nate calling Allison a whore last night. Pretty quiet. Think spaghetti is for dinner. FOTH for a minute. Talking about the girls now. Nate says he would like to put Michelle's brain in Allison's body. Now talking about threesomes. lol. Talk about twin sisters and someone mentioned doing a "mother and daughter." Anyone catch who that was? FOTH again. Keeps going back and forth to FOTH.

Nate- they kept telling kinky stories, and it keeps cutting to FOTH. But now they're talking about sun bleaching their hair.

Nate was the one talking about mothers and daughters. He says there are a lot of "hot moms" a.k.a. "MILFs" in the South. He mentioned seeing mothers and daughters and saying..."What happened?"

They Keep going to the front of the house because David Dana keep singing heart Breaker

Jack in LR telling people a story about how his daughter was pushed around in a bathroom by a guy and nearly assaulted. She lost her cell phone in the process and the next day when Jack tried calling her, some dude answered and it took him hours to locate her but it was terrifying.

Now talk is the guys and being protective of their girls if and when then have one.
    Kim .....
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

LR..Jack, Nate, Michele, Robert, David, Justin, Alison

Talking about the show..Jack saying you don't notice the amount of cameras from watching the show.

Amazing Race talk a bit.

Now Michele talking about patches, overalls wearing them with big heels. Big shock there!

M: How did mom let me walk out of the door with little overalls and patches all over. I remember in 8th grade a guy told me I looked pregnant.

She's now too traumatized to wear them ever again.
    Kim .....

Dana in background vacuuming.

Everyone's getting ready to eat now.

General chit chat. Will post if anything exciting happens.
    Kim .....

FORT Fan
    F3 and F4 - Jee is wiping down the kitchen.

F1 - Background nose of someone sweeping. Think they realized they had a sweeper earlier today. Dana is sweeping.

F3 - Jun walked by in overalls.

F1 - Jack commented on how when you're watching reality tv shows you never see the camera man. Nate talking about old ?jeans? that were ghetto. Michelle talking about having overall with patches. Michelle talking about never wearing overalls because someone said she looked pregnant when she was wearing them. Back story behind overall story. The story is from Michelle being in 8th grade, so about 2 years ago.

Dinner is ready, so everything in the kitchen and dining room area in F3 and F4. Erika saying that Amanda is beautiful and looks like a model. Amanda messing with hair in camera. David and Dana now in bathroom with Amanda. David said that she looked like ?Catharine Bell? David saying that maybe Erika should do it to his. Erika said she'd do it to his if he had hair. Amanda now only person in bathroom. Messing with hair still. Amanda putting on deodoriant because you wanted to know and now told to put her mic on. Juan calling Amanda saying she wants to see her hair. Amanda heads towards the kitchen.

Everyone now at table eating.

Everyone is yelling to see Amanda's hair.

(E or Al was straightening it earlier. Dave was crawling across the floor while that was happening to scare the doody out of her since she couldn't see him crawling.)

Anyway, out walks Amanda now while everyone's sitting down to eat with her new do. Looks nice.

OK, back to listening....
    Kim .....

FORT Fan
    F4 - Dana talking about how they have all this stuff they record and how much stuff they have to cut out. Justin pointing out that they only have 120 minutes plus the live show. Michelle wondering if the truth or dare showed. Dana said it probably did. Talking about the potato game. David wondering if his humping Allison is going make it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast