+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Live Feeds Monday 07/14

F3: R & E talking outside. E is trying to smooth things over. R says he is still bitter about the past. She says she just wants things to be cool while they are in the house. R says he is just acting as he would in the outside. R: "What do you want to do?" "Outside we are not going to be friends, inside we both know that we are not going to the end" E: "I just don't want it to be uncomfortable"

Rob and Erika are complaining about how much older they are to the "kids" in the house. Rob saying he's 33, and doesnt give a shit about stuff that happened when they were 15. Rob says they haven't had real relatoinships like theone they had. They're the only "real" exes, and the rest of them are so stupid because they're just highschool sweethearts or whatever. E says the whole experience has been emotional. R wants to know why. E says the experience iwth Scott really affected her. Sounds like she's crying. Says shes more compassionate than most of the people in here. Saw Sc's behaviour as a cry for help. Calling him Scottie. Says she doesn't think what he did was right, and needs help. Says she's not 23, so she cares more. Rob agrees, said you saw them freakin out and crying. They agree that they are not even close to the others in terms of where their life is. Rob wants to know what she could feel bad about, none of this of real. She says it is real human emotions, Sc is a person that she felt very bad for. It is a game but it's real human people in this game. Says she wanted to come in and learn something about herself, have a shot at some money, but is is finding that... she's not really finding anything. Rob says if it would have been a game between people 25-35, not exes, you know what i mean, not as crazy as *points toward the house* it would have been a game. I'm not getitng anything out of it. What can a 22 year old kid tell me about anything. SAys he likes her 22 year old stories but she's not 22. Nothing in common whenhe gets out. Maybe its not what we expected it to be, but its only 3 months of our lives. We'll look back on it, and the day we get home real life starts again.

R- were you excited to come in?
    E- yeah I was
    R- I wasn't, he knew it would be like that. that's why i'm not taking it that way. Knew he would be bored. Not the experience of a lifetime for him, not hte best thing that ever happened to him. That's why he wanted to know how long this will take, will it be 12 weeks or less. He wants to be out. He thinks about hte money but not every day.
    E is agreeing.
    R- we'll be cool, we should be, but I'm just saying we won't be friends outside. Hard because we're in here for 3 months,not like tha tother game show you went on and won some money. that was a one time deal, didnt affect your life.
    E- another part of me just wants to leave
    R- yeah. You know what Am and Jee said yesterday? He says he'd be exicted to leave. Says There's a life outside of this. It'll be good to get out. Never going to think about being back in the house again.

Someone's coming out, dragging a char around and deafening me. IT's Alison, and Rob goes in. I can't STAND Ali so Im posting and finding something else.

Rob is rehasing his convo to Dana on one of the red double beds. Saying that they wont be friends outside, but they tried to smooth things over. Talks about that job. Said he had to call her and apologize because of his alcohol thing (Dn buts in and says her mom's been clean for 16 years). Rob says [E] tried to f his life up, he has a kid. Rob is leaving out the stuff he agreed with her on. Rob is lying his ass off, says E said she wants to go home. Rob is dropping the f-bomb like you wouldnt believe. Said she started breaking down. Says he's pissed about the alcoholism and how E didn't give a crap. Says she really didnt care. From that day on said he didnt need her in his life. Asked if E approached him today, and he says yes.

Says she spend 20 minutes on Scottie. I think E just got called to the DR cause Rob started whispering and isnt saying anything.

I find it kinda interesting that Rob was having that conversation with Dana.

E came in and made a snide comment, now Dn wants Rob to make her look stupid by saying he called her in there to talk in front of everyone.

R- some can take it some cant, lost audio, crying about herself... this is boring me, so im going to f4 on Am in the kitchen.

Jus, Jee, Nate sitting around the kitchen table, Jun cooking in the kitchen. CRAP, I hear the evil squeal of Ali.

Ali is waking Justin up. Dave is complaining. Says Jn wants Dv to have some potatoes, he's just grunting and trying to tickle Ali, but not really. I think she just offered to clip his toenails? WTF. I keep losing audio on this feed. Ali just left, said she's leaving hte lights on so he has to get up. Dv yelled I hate you.

Looks like Jee is playing with cards,, they're saying something but I can't hear them over Jn messing around in the kitchen. Or over Ali's evil shrill.

The boys are talking about Vegas, and betting. I think the potatoes are done, Nate just went to get some. This is better than yesterday's spaghetti breakfast.

Ali is yelling at Dave to wake up again. Wants to know where Dana is. Everyone is eating. Ali says she didnt want to wake up. Nate said he could hear drilling this morning, Jack agrees. Nate says he doesnt believe how thin this walls are. All the potatoes are gone, everyone complented her on her cooking. Jn cant find her coffee. Ali didnt get any potatoes. Ha ha.

JAck says he gave Jn a whisker burn on her chest. (From pass the potato last night) Jack telling the guys what to expect with their facial hair when they start going grey.

Jn says there's a catfight going on, and shes not going to get involved.

Rob wanders into the kitchen. There's just a lot of small talk going on.

I've only got 15 minutes, so I'll do a quick check of the feeds.

Ooh, Nate's in bed on F3. Maybe he's just napping, I'm investingating if there's anyone with him.

I think he's just napping. Bah.

I hear Dana walking past. Cut to Ali in a bikini. They're talking about Robert out back, saying he's only taking stuff day by day.

Jun is changing into her bikini. These three are in the bathroom. They aren't really doing anything, Dana said she apologized for flying off the handle.

Checking the quad cam, this is kinda boring.

Jack and Robert are talking about Robert's job, something about $100 per night for New Years. Oh, this must be about his restaraunt manager job. Says his job is 80-90% prep.

A ha!! Jun just saying how people look down on them...like their hamsters. Dana agreed, saying yeah, like rats.
    Kim .....
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

F2 N and Ja working on the punching back
    F3 Kitchen Al, Jn and Dv. Theres some munching going on.......M at the table asking Dv why he was up til 7am. Dv says they were talking and playing horse. They didn't know how late it was.
    Dv:It's like you guys think I had her bent over the weight bench. She says i'm a marked man for talking to her
    Al: I like her...i don't want anyone to leave
    M: That's why this is such a hard game.
    M is walking around in a towel.
    Dv to Jn: someone was telling me that dn was flipping out
    Jn: I heard about it.
    cut to Ja and N in hoh.....Ja says Dn said last night that she wouldnt put Js up.......talking about how she flipped out today. N says nobody can trust her......N says he will talk to her and see if she wants hoh or not.....N says she is probably scared not to win hoh....
    N: last night i was talking to Am and Dv last night they both asked what I thought about Dn...they say she's playing the game on every side....talking about Ja E Al N Dv and M(although they arent telling her anything) are all together.
    Talking about how Dn knows her back is against the wall. If they don't win hoh and Js or Dn wins it they are in trouble.
    Js doesn't talk about game stratagy with N or Ja. If they put R and Js up....Js needs to go......N thinks Dn has feelings for Js. N thinks Js trying to pick up M. Ja says M needs to keep her ears open. Now Ja is showing N a passage from the Bible Corinthians I..........something about competing for a crown.

F4 - kitchen
    Jun making some noodle dish
    Nate, Dana, Alison there...general chit chat

they were giving out email addy's earlier out back and now they are discussing blocking emails, which email server they use, yahoo, hotmail, etc.. Ali talkng about using Instant Messenger more than email anyway. Nat gets tired of typing after a while, but the girls love it.

Dn says out of water..needs a man to get another..Na saying he's all the man she needs.

Foods done and you see Jn picking at her food and eating without closing her mouth...again. Ewww!

Now Jee, Amanda and Erika are in there eating as well.
    Kim .....

Dana and Erika talking about using punching bag...later maybe when sun goes down.

Jack came into kitchen and getting himself a plate of food now.

Jun washing dishes. Not fair considering she did all the cooking.

Ali mixing some drink..iced tea maybe?

Erika at table eating with sunglasses on. Does she know how ridiculous that looks?

Erika just proposed to Jun, (she loves the food apparently.) LOL!

Jun says she hopes to get more than one proposal while she's here.

Robert walked in to grab some food. Talking about making sure it's on the internet that Dave beat Nat(?) in H.O.R.S.E.

Justin now in kitchen to eat as well.

BB asking Ro to put on microphone. He seems to get asked alot.

Now in walks Dave for food. Audio still kitchen but now audio is Amanda and Jee outside. so I'll post and switch feeds.
    Kim .....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast