+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Live Feeds Monday 07/14

Some rustling but no signs of life. I wonder when BB will give the wake up call today.

FORT Newbie TRY'N to help
    Jn got up used the WC, E up and uses WC E fidling with outside door, didn't get it to open. goes back to BR. E in Pimple mirror. looking down hall. going towards kitchen. E wandering around. I think looking to see if anyone else is up. turns goes back towards kitchen. all of the Outside blinds are closed. she's heading back to BR now. Ja is stirring in bed. E tells Ja they are working like crazy people outside. Ja asks if Jn is up. Says he heard her flopping around. E gets in bed ande covers herself up. Jack laying their knees in air. All appear to be back in bed for now. Ja looking like he is debating getting up or not. Don't see anyone up, hear sounds though like someone else might be up.

Quad: Looks like Erika and Jun are the first ones up. Jun tries to go outside, but the door appears to be locked and the shades drawn (lockdown?) Erika goes back to bed and mumbles something to Jack about "...none of the crazy people out there" Cameras are all on the bedrooms and none of Jun, I don't know where she went

Jun is up. She goes to the WC and brushes her teeth for about ten minutes then when she is finished she took a mouthful of what looked like peroxide!? and swished for about a minute. I also might point out that she left the water running the entire time!
    Jack is up too. I will post more after they do something interesting.
    Watch out, It's a stampede!

BTW, this is on Quad.
    Jack is now brushing teeth, no sign of Jun.
    He wanders while brushing, oh, he went back to bed.
    She's back, alot of butt checking going on! Had to stop at the first mirror out of restroom to check butt again. A quick pit check sent her back running to the WC to shave em!
    Watch out, It's a stampede!

Dn Jn Ja E in Kitchen talking about how dirty the counter is. Talking about being on lock down. Ali just got up. Rob out of bed, Js up. Talking about Nate waking them up. they thought it was Justin. M up.

Getting woke up was at 4:30 after he lost at basket ball to Dv. He still is not up this mornig.
    F1 & F2 is awake people chit chat in Kitchen.
    F3 Jee in bed, F4 not sure what it is!

OK, Jee up. Am streching in bed. She has got to be tired. Went to bed after 7. It is Noon in the house now, and most are just getting up. Commenting about being on lockdown.
    E walking around with shades on even though they are inside and can't go outside.
    Talk about Juice.

F1 & F2 still kitchen. F3 am in bed trying to wake up. F4 same bed from distance?

They talk about needing more sugar.
    F2 Ali doing something with clothes in cabinets by picture wall. Now F2 back to kitchen shot.
    F3 Am getting out of bed. F4 Nate in bed.
    F4 Rob went back and flopped on other bed that Am is not in.

Convo is on Kitchen

Am Flopped back on bed. Doesn't want to get up it looks like. She's up again, looking on dresser. back on bed again. laying down on side.
    Rob leaves BR. goes to storage room. doing battery thing.

Am just laying there.

Js talking about being sore from workout yesterday.

Am up in storage room. doing battery thing.
    June complaining about why can't we have more english muffins. Someone says maybe we will be lucky and get a food comp today.

Kitchen talk about little flies and that is a problem.

F3 E at bath sink. Ali sitting on edge of tub waiting for WC it looks like.

E is doing eye makeup. F4 looks like bathroom chairs Jee sitting there?

Talk about nate doing BBall at 4am and someone said weird. Jn said something frustation and needed to get it out.

Jee brushing teeth. Ali washing face at sink now. E left BR

Ali is washing face and is told to go to DR.

Allison got side tracked on way to DR, because they had to ask her again to go.

It is general morning stuff going on. Not EVERYONE up yet, but getting there.

Taking break for a few.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast