+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What I Would Like to See

What I Would Like to See

1. Lower the volumn on the Big Brother Theme! They all whisper so much, you have to have the volumn way up and then when one breaks the rules....BLAST! Tis the Theme blaring through the speakers!

2. Have a punishment for the HGs when they do break a rule. Why should BB be constantly made to look bad when the HGs run all over them? And upset the live feed viewing audience? Examples: A HG breaks a rule. They get an "X" placed next to their name on a new board. 1 Star, the HG is ineligible for HOV. When they get 2 stars, they lose food/drink priveleges for a few days (PB&J and water only). 3 Stars, the house loses the same food/drink priveleges. 4 Stars, the house loses a privilege (Hot Tub, Exercise Equip, etc). 5 Stars and the HG are an auto-nominee. There are so many creative things they could do with this. A HG loses food and drinks for the house, what fun it would be to see what happens! There would be the first two warnings for them to behave. More stress! Bring it on!

FORT Newbie TRY'N to help
    OH! I Like this!

What kind of "breaking the rule" are we talking about? I guess I'm just thinking the feeds would be pretty boring if everyone had to watch themselves all the time to make sure they didn't lose the hot tub or something...

But that's just me. I agree on the music.

cho
    FORT Regular
    Even though I don't have the LF and am not constantly annoyed by FOTH I like the ideas, they would add more to the house...

I agree about th emusic... it's WAY too loud and it gets very irritating...

I'm always freakin out that I'm going to lose my hearing when I'm watching the feeds late at night, because they tend to whisper so I have to crank the volume. I listen in my headphones because it's easier to hear, so it's like... deaf o'clock.

Plus that music drives me to insanity.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

same here, it would be nice for them to come up with a new theme LOL. 4 years of this is alot!
    You know what CBS should do? Give them a flippin list of songs they can sing so they dont have to flip to FOTH everytime someone breaks into song. Now I know that you cant get everyone in your life - past or present, to sign a waiver so you can talk about them on the show but geez there should be something they can come up with .. Like: you can tape record a conversation if you are taking part in it but you cant record someone else's converstion.. should be the same thing.. if you were a first party you are free to talk about your life in any terms you deem appropriate. We all do it everyday.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

+ Reply to Thread