+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big Brother Recap- 7/11- The First Nominations

Big Brother Recap- 7/11- The First Nominations

Hello, and welcome back to BB4, also known as 'The Bold and the Beautiful.' We are first treated to a brief recap of Thursday's HOH challenge where Nathan was crowned the first head of household. Jack and Alison give diary rooms about how relieved they are that Nathan- one of the 'Elite 8'- has won the challenge. Justin says that he was happy to give it up to Nathan, as long as neither he nor Robert were nominated this week.

Ahhh, that brings me to the lovely Jun. She is in the diary room talking about how she is *not* going to suck up to Nate this week, because everyone else will already be trying to kiss his ass. *Fast forward* to a shot of Jun and Nate in the bathroom, where Jun tells Nate how hot he looked in the kneeling position during the challenge. "I'll wash your underwear for you, if you want" she offers. Hmm, Jun, is that something brown on your nose? Oh, woops, must just be that mole. Nevermind. Nathan and the rest of the hamsters gleefully check out the private HOH bedroom. I immidiately grab the phone to call the police and report that CBS has stolen Paulie's satin smoking jacket. Nate immidiately puts on the rob and lays on the bed with the ladies, Hugh Hefner-style. The hamsters 'oooh' and 'ahhh' appropriately at Nate's cd, robe, and other HOH perks. Nate is just glad to have a bigger bed. (Or maybe a Michelle-free one!)

Speaking of *Michelle, we see her sitting in the bathroom gawking at Nathan as he showers. If looks could kill, she'd have been dead in five seconds. Nate was definitely not pleased. Dana gives a series of Diary Rooms about how the boys are all pestering each other and Nathan is definitely the house cutie. *Cue 'I'm Too Sexy' music* The boys are all working out outside while the girls lay around tanning. If Nathan is the resident beef-cake, then Michelle is definitely the resident prom queen. All the girls are jealous of her youth and beauty, and the guys are swooning. She is always matching and color-coordinated. Wow, I am so impressed! The 19 year old is exhibiting skills most of us mastered in kindergarten! Scott comments that her hair would look better darker, maybe red with blonde highlights. Of course, with *red* hair, everything may not match, so we'll have to toss out that idea for Michelle.

Erika seems to be an outsider. Diary rooms from several of the Elite 8 are shown, and they say they don't trust her. Alison says that everyone wants Erika out. Scott and Erika seem to have an alliance, though. Erika says she feels like she is watching a college party. She thinks she is at a different stage in life than most of these kids.

and now......the FOOD COMPETITION
    For this competition, everyone must have a partner and the Xs are said to have the advantage. Jun refuses to do the challenge with Jee, because she has gone years without him and doesn't need him now. So with the Xception (how clever of me!) of Jee and Jun, the Xs are all paired together. So, teams are: Jun and Jack, David and Michelle, Amanda and Scott, Alison and Justin, Dana and Jee, Erika and Robert. They have to choose whether they want to be a lifter or a stander. All the girls choose to be standers except Dana, who thinks it may be a trick. Now for the rules. Each lifter has to match the stander's weight-- in POTATOES. They must come within 25 pounds to win whatever food their team was playing for. To make a long story short, the houseguests win booze, carbohydrates, and desserts and snacks. Jack, David, and Robert's teams all failed to match the ladies' weights. Jun says all her weight must have been in her head, because she's a "smart cookie." Well, smart as you are Jun, cookies are about all you will be eating this week, because the houseguests received no meat, dairy, or fruits and vegetables.

Alison challenges Justin to a boxing match, and starts bawling when he accidentally hits her too hard. Then she cries thinking that her boyfriend must be 'heartbroken' watching her and Justin in the house. *Cue Superman music* Dave runs into the bathroom to save the day, telling Alison in a silly voice not to cry and to be happy. This begins a series of comments from just about all the hamsters about how funny Dave is. We see clips of him brushing his teeth, nose, and cheeks, pretending to pass out in the pool, and doing hand motions to the cameras. The funniest clip of all though, is Scott saying he thinks that he and David have the same sense of humor. Dana hits the nail on the head..."We are laughing AT Scott, but we are laughing WITH David." His goofy act may not be the best though, because Justin and Alison both say he is an unpredictable wildcard, and neither of those things are good to be in a game like BB.

Truth or Dare vs. Chess
    That night, Amanda suggests that the houseguests play Truth or Dare. Everyone is in on this, except for David, Scott, Erika, Jack, and Jee, who are outside playing chess. We get some *lovely* visuals of Michelle taking off Dana's microphone with her mouth, Michelle massaging Justin's ass, Robert stripping down to the boxer-briefs and sitting on Dana's lap, and *gasp* Alison giving Nate a lap dance. WAIT! I don't believe this! Is this the same Alison who cries 24 hours a day about what her boyfriend may be seeing!?! I must be delusional. Unfortunately, I was wrong, it's really happening. I guess Nate is just so cute that it makes her lose all rationality. Typical female. After the game, Jun goes outside and Scott asks if they're done with their "immature fun." Not a smart thing to say, Scotty. Jun goes back in and tells everyone, and they're all pissed.

The next morning, Scott and Amanda are talking. He says that he thinks about her every day since they broke up, and he loves her still. She is being very complacent. In the diary room, she reveals she doesn't really want to get back with Scott. Michelle wonders if Scott is just saying these things to Amanda as strategy, but his DR's prove that he is genuine. He can't stop rambling about her and his undying devotion. Hmm. This could be a problem with the whole 'Elite 8' thing.

Nathan brings out the nomination box, and says that they will have the nomination ceremony later that day. Scott gets to work on the "Elite 8" campaign during a talk in the HOH bedroom with Nathan, Alison, and Jun. They nod along and agree while he is there, but after he leaves, they laugh at him behind his back. Nathan wonders, "What are you supposed to say? I want your ass out?" Apparently Nate didn't want Scott's ass out *that* badly, because later on at the NOMINATION CEREMONY Amanda and Jee are nominated. Nathan says that he doesn't know Amanda as well as the others and he doesn't trust her. He tells Jee that someone else had to go up, and it was nothing personal. Scott is in the diary room FURIOUS about the "lack of respect" shown to Amanda. He vows to get rid of Nathan as soon as possible. Jun says that she is not ready to see Jee go just yet, everyone wants their ex around a little longer because maybe they wil be able to use them later. Amanda thinks that someone else motivated Nathan to nominate her.

So, Amanda and Jee are nominated..... BUT will the 'new twist on the veto' change everything? No one is safe. Find out Tuesday on Big Brother, at 8 / 7 central.

To contact the author of this article, email kylie@fansofrealitytv.com. Thanks to Paulie for the name reference, even though I didn't ask first.

cho
    FORT Regular
    Greay review KylieGrant!

I loved the Dave being funny montage, especially when he jumps by the camera (I'm sure I'd be doing that if I were stuck in that house!!). And I was incredibly annoyed with Jun and Scott being upset their exes were nominated even though they were so pro-elite 8 beforehand. Silly hamsters!

Quote Originally Posted by Kylie
    Hmm, Jun, is that something brown on your nose? Oh, woops, must just be that mole. Nevermind. Nathan and the rest of the hamsters gleefully check out the private HOH bedroom. I immidiately grab the phone to call the police and report that CBS has stolen Paulie's satin smoking jacket.
    I know it's a longish quote but it was too funny

Quote Originally Posted by Kylie
    WAIT! I don't believe this! Is this the same Alison who cries 24 hours a day about what her boyfriend may be seeing!?! I must be delusional. Unfortunately, I was wrong, it's really happening.
    ... read my mind there Kylie
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Cali stole my quotes!

Excellent job Kylie!!

Great recap Kylie!

Alison challenges Justin to a boxing match, and starts bawling when he accidentally hits her too hard. Then she cries thinking that her boyfriend must be 'heartbroken' watching her and Justin in the house. *Cue Superman music* Dave runs into the bathroom to save the day, telling Alison in a silly voice not to cry and to be happy.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

LG.
    Super recap, Kylie, glad to have you back writing. My favorite part:
    *gasp* Alison giving Nate a lap dance. WAIT! I don't believe this! Is this the same Alison who cries 24 hours a day about what her boyfriend may be seeing!?! I must be delusional. Unfortunately, I was wrong, it's really happening. I guess Nate is just so cute that it makes her lose all rationality.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Fogey
    Wow, I am so impressed! The 19 year old is exhibiting skills most of us mastered in kindergarten! Scott comments that her hair would look better darker, maybe red with blonde highlights. Of course, with *red* hair, everything may not match, so we'll have to toss out that idea for Michelle.
    Too funny, Kylie!

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    Great recap! Thanks!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

Just a bit of a Princess MadelynneRabb's Avatar
    Great recap--especially since I missed the episode. Thanks a lot!
    I'm going to live as like a Narnian as I can, even if there isn't any Narnia." -- Puddleglum, "The Silver Chair"

"Don't smoke. Don't drink and drive. And pay your taxes. Because they will find you." -- James, Big Brother 6

FORT Regular

Who votes someone to be eliminated?

The first big brother the people voted the person out how is that working this time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast