+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Big Brother Recap- 7/11- The First Nominations

Hi Julie--
    In BB1 people could call in to vote someone off, yes. But now the houseguests (besides the HOH and the nominated persons) vote to evict whichever nominee they want gone, kind of like on Survivor. The first eviction will be on Wednesday. Hope that answers your question.

FORT Regular

yes it does

Quote Originally Posted by KylieGrant
    Hi Julie--
    In BB1 people could call in to vote someone off, yes. But now the houseguests (besides the HOH and the nominated persons) vote to evict whichever nominee they want gone, kind of like on Survivor. The first eviction will be on Wednesday. Hope that answers your question.
    Thank you, it's too bad though. I was hoping I could vote Jee to stay. I like both the person being eliminated. It was honorable that Nathan follow the alliance promise but not all of the eight people will be as honorable. Scott already said he wanted to eliminate nathan for his remark. Let's hope Nathan don't regret his decision about Scott and the rest of the eight people.

Thanks Kylie! I was on vacation this weekend and didn't get to catch the show. I knew I could count on the FORT writers to fill me in on (and make fun of) the show!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12