+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415
Results 141 to 149 of 149

Thread: Screencaps Saturday 07/12

  1. #141
    The race is back! John's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    On the mat
    Age
    44
    Posts
    40,432
    Ha. I just asked him to get rid of the running commentary, ajg.

    Just because I know there is a group of people out there who want the screencaps to be "spoiler-free" - they don't read the live feed reports, just the screencaps.

  2. #142
    Hypermediocrity Amanda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    9,925
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    Ha. I just asked him to get rid of the running commentary, ajg.

    Just because I know there is a group of people out there who want the screencaps to be "spoiler-free" - they don't read the live feed reports, just the screencaps.
    Well, you *are* the big kahuna, John, so I'll just switch back and forth between the discussion and the pics threads. My fingers can always stand to get more nimble.

  3. #143
    Premium Member Candybar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    1,327
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    Ha. I just asked him to get rid of the running commentary, ajg.

    Just because I know there is a group of people out there who want the screencaps to be "spoiler-free" - they don't read the live feed reports, just the screencaps.
    John, Would it be possible to make a exception for this one poster cause no one is doing any writing otherwise in the middle of the night?

    Thanks

  4. #144
    FORT Newbie westcoaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Candybar
    John, Would it be possible to make a exception for this one poster cause no one is doing any writing otherwise in the middle of the night?

    Thanks
    I agree, it is very helpful. Less clicking around for those of us that are lazy.

  5. #145
    TCW
    TCW is offline
    FORT Fogey TCW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    1,233
    Michelle thinking hard about her strategy? - Erika looking good as ever.


    Camera Man is a leg man I guess, Jun and Michelle.. Nice pot holders


    Groups are in these days


    The smokers chat - Michelle's Lips


    product placement - David playing cards


    Dana shocked - Good old Jack


    Michelle cold - Hanging out


    Buddies relaxing - Justin


    Amanda, you light up my... morning.

  6. #146
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    2

    Keep the commentary!

    Quote Originally Posted by John
    Ha. I just asked him to get rid of the running commentary, ajg.

    Just because I know there is a group of people out there who want the screencaps to be "spoiler-free" - they don't read the live feed reports, just the screencaps.
    I respectfully disagree. This running commentary is what separates this board from all the other screen cap posts on the Net. It's extremely easy to simply look at the pics and not read the commentary if you don't want spoilers. I vote that we keep the commentary w/ the pics!

    I personally think this format is better than the live feed posts anyway!
    --Viral

  7. #147
    shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    michigan
    Age
    51
    Posts
    6,746
    Quote Originally Posted by Viral
    I respectfully disagree. This running commentary is what separates this board from all the other screen cap posts on the Net. It's extremely easy to simply look at the pics and not read the commentary if you don't want spoilers. I vote that we keep the commentary w/ the pics!


    being the newbie that i am, maybe i shouldn't speak up, but i will anyway.

    i kinda like a commentary with the pictures also. it helps me to know what's going on.

  8. #148
    Apple obsessed goddess Tangerinejoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Ontario, canada
    Age
    28
    Posts
    186
    Im in favor of commentary with screencaps aswell. o.o;

  9. #149
    FORT Fogey RealVoyeur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,436
    Actually I like the commentary on the screencaps too.... They're easy & fun to read and also helps you know what's going on it the pics...

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.