+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Interesting Jealousy Note - Live Feed Comments

Interesting Jealousy Note - Live Feed Comments

Hi all, I currently read the threads, but this will only be my 3rd post. I also am watching the live 24/7 feeds online, so I see quite a bit that's not seen on the shows.

Tonight something started to hit me. The only two women that don't goggle or drool openly over Nate are Amanda and Erika - ironically the only two women that Nate regularly conspires about having ousted (or nominates, as is the case with Amanda). My thoughts on this are 1. Nate ousts women that don't think he's God's gift to them - and shows it. 2. Because of this, the women that ARE hanging on him are succeeding in any possible ploy they may be attempting by overdoing the flirting - thereby prolonging their stay in the house. 3. Other men that are also used to gorgeous women being very attracted to them - namely Justin & David - may very well (and should) feel threatened by Nate's shananigans and ability to woo the hottest women in the house (however, Jun is by far hot, although she certainly thinks she is...). Tonight, there were 4 women hanging all over Nate in the HoH bed, conspiring a new plan to slam Scott next week instead of Jee (using veto power to remove Jee from nomination), yet Nate is still sticking by the original "pact" to remove ex's first. Enter Justin, who sees all the women petting Nate's arms, fondling his hair, and resting their heads on his chest, while they continue to figure out a fail-proof way to oust Scott next week. The camera pans in on Justin's face, and it is so obvious that he is seething with jealousy and contrite watching the women caress Nate.

Anyone else thinking that the over attention by the women towards Nate will probably seal his fate by one of either David or Justin? My guess: If Justin gets HoH, he may end up nominating Nate, but I doubt that any of the women would vote to oust him. If I were in the house, I would do whatever I could to gradually get Nate out of there.

Comments?

So. Cali Guy

From what I've been seeing, the girls are buddying up to Nate, but none of the guys really are...I think you may be onto something. And welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGuy
    (however, Jun is by far hot, although she certainly thinks she is...).
    Actually, I meant to say "Jun is by far NOT hot." Had to definitely clarify that one!

A.

Jun CAN be hot. But I've seen her too many times already in the morning, when she is SO far from hot, you can't get there from here.

And that mesh shirt thing has GOT to be burned!

Yep, that Avatar is in fact moi. Just wanted the ladies to know...heehee!

A.

aka Sylvester, professor Bullyboy's Avatar
    Interesting post Cali. What I can't figure out is the original alliance against the ex's and now all the side alliances. If Nate wants Ericka out, isn't she an original? I read somewhere that Dana also wants Ericka out, and I'm confused. I will watch the girls with Nate more carefully now since reading your post. As for Scott, I don't have the live feeds and I missed last nights show, but a lot of them seem to dislike Scott, another member of the original alliance, so that alliance seems to have gone "poof"!

Caliguy, I think you are totally right about Nathan. He absolutely loves the attention. Personally, I don't find Nathan all that attractive. I find David hotter and Nathan pales in comparison to someone like Hardy from BB2 and even Eric from BB3.

I think it's also important to note that some of the girls, Alison, Michelle and Jun, have exes in the house. I don't think that's doing Nate any favours in the eyes of the other guys. Didn't Nathan say several times that he'd never move in on anyone's territory? :rolleyes

I'm getting mighty sick of hearing Dana say every 10 minutes how hot and gorgeous she thinks Nathan is. Please.

Rox
    riding through Paris with the warm wind in my hair
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi
    Caliguy, I think you are totally right about Nathan. He absolutely loves the attention. Personally, I don't find Nathan all that attractive.
    I so TOTALLY agree Miss F. Even if he were physically attractive, his arrogance completely erases all that for me. His head is just too big for his body.
    "The fastest way to succeed is to look as if you're playing by somebody else's rules, while quietly playing by your own."

I LOVE your Av, Rox.

Rox
    riding through Paris with the warm wind in my hair
    Thanks.. I kinda like it myself
    "The fastest way to succeed is to look as if you're playing by somebody else's rules, while quietly playing by your own."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast