+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Big Brother Booze & Legal Drinking Age

Quote Originally Posted by cali
    21 all over the states

Interesting question too.

I'll tell you I feel bad for Michelle if everyone is going to be drinking all the time. Being around a bunch of drunks (who all think they look great and are the funniest, most intelligent people in the world) is fun and/or funny for a while, but to not be able to escape them? Uhg. Poor girl.
    Ugh, I feel for her.
    I don't drink alcohol and being around a whole bunch of drunk people is not fun at all.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Well, although I agree mostly... it can be fun for the first couple of minutes each day... plus, maybe if she is not allowed to drink (BB wont let her) she will see how completely mornic and stupid people can be when they are drunk, and decide not to drink heavily ever
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

FORT Newbie
    I hadn't even thought about the whole drinking age issue. Now I'm going to be on the lookout to see if Michelle drinks. Very interesting.

I know that she was drinking O'Doul's during the Truth or Dare game, or shortly after anyway...
    "I was hugging a woman and we were jumping up and down and embracing and then I realized that it wasn't love but the Yankees had just won the World Series."
    Larry David

I just heard on the live feed that she likes apple martinis so she drinks. I think it would be much harder not to drink in that enviornment.

I guess it wouldn't be too difficult for someone to sneak some alcohol in a regular glass for her but she doesn't seem like she's jonesin' for it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123